• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stalked by a lao chio, any experience?

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone has had experiences being stalked by a lao chio?

OK, the bit about chio is suspect, as 各花入各眼。

Most of the time, they would masquerade their pursuit as a verbal attack, but the truth is they are old and they lack the confidence of a SYT. The objective really is to strike a conversation with you.

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal

Most of the time, they would masquerade their pursuit as a verbal attack, but the truth is they are old and they lack the confidence of a SYT. The objective really is to strike a conversation with you.
soon u will be bombarded by the siaocheebye

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ask our resident Gan SB.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal

CB, don't link everything to her and sow discord OK?

Lao chio dedicated a song to me, by Faye Wong:

思念是一種很賤的東西
如影隨形
無聲又無息悶騷在心底
轉眼吞沒我在寂寞裡
我無力抗拒奈諾斯比迪
想你到無法呼吸
恨不得立即朝你裸奔去
大聲的告訴你
我願意為你 我願意為你
我願意為你 不做老處女
就算多一秒對你任性無理
失去老膜也不可惜
我願意為你 我願意為你
我願意為你 關進萬國裡
只要你繼續 酸語與我回應
我甚麼都願意 甚麼都願意 賤逼

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

You can consider yourself lucky or unlucky depending on how you see it.

I was once sexually abused by a lao cheebye marcik at work. She offered to suck my cock. I was taken aback why this lao cb so daring so I asked her why out of so many cocks in office and she wanted to suck mine. The reply was becos she knew all other cocks been sucked by their wives so she picked me.
I considered myself unlucky in this situation unless her reply was becos you look attractive to me.

Note : Above is based on my true life experiences and if any lies my cock will rot.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of the time, they would masquerade their pursuit as a verbal attack, but the truth is they are old and they lack the confidence of a SYT. The objective really is to strike a conversation with you
I'm totally with you on this.. Even before you said it out I'd already noticed that she wanted to suck your cock.

You can ask me why.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can consider yourself lucky or unlucky depending on how you see it.

I was once sexually abused by a lao cheebye marcik at work. She offered to suck my cock. I was taken aback why this lao cb so daring so I asked her why out of so many cocks in office and she wanted to suck mine. The reply was becos she knew all other cocks been sucked by their wives so she picked me.
I considered myself unlucky in this situation unless her reply was becos you look attractive to me.

Note : Above is based on my true life experiences and if any lies my cock will rot.
For men, it does not depend on what she says, but how she looks.

The praise of an old woman is cheap and has no value whatsoever.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
For men, it does not depend on what she says, but how she looks.

The praise of an old woman is cheap and has no value whatsoever.
I agree with your point.
I was merely using a lao cb as a yard stick and will do the necessary readjustment to roughly know my standing. I can't possibly be asking a chiobu on this.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB, don't link everything to her and sow discord OK?

Lao chio dedicated a song to me, by Faye Wong:

思念是一種很賤的東西
如影隨形
無聲又無息悶騷在心底
轉眼吞沒我在寂寞裡
我無力抗拒奈諾斯比迪
想你到無法呼吸
恨不得立即朝你裸奔去
大聲的告訴你
我願意為你 我願意為你
我願意為你 不做老處女
就算多一秒對你任性無理
失去老膜也不可惜
我願意為你 我願意為你
我願意為你 關進萬國裡
只要你繼續 酸語與我回應
我甚麼都願意 甚麼都願意 賤逼
I dedicate this song to @lostvirgin and @bart12 :smile:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
On average I get 15 messages from her per day.

After her wet dream every night, she will start sending out messages in the wee hours.

KNN, really harassment.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Piakable? If yes, piak first, creampied, piak again and again and again then talk later.

6528ePw.gif

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
On average I get 15 messages from her per day.

After her wet dream every night, she will start sending out messages in the wee hours.

KNN, really harassment.
You can introduce this itchy bye to us. We professionals know exactly how to ease her itch. But you may not recognize her when you get her back.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal

How old is your Lao Chio? Up to age 45 is the limit.

Above that is Zho Ah Ma jiao already.