• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Spurned man splashes woman with acid

K

Kunoichi

Friday October 29, 2010

Spurned man splashes woman with acid

Other news & views
Compiled by Reena Nathan

A 21-year-old woman who only wanted to be identified as Ain was splashed with acid after rejecting a man, reported Harian Metro. Ain said she had told him several times that she was not interested but he still continued to pursue her. “On the night of the incident, he came on a motorcycle, splashed something on my face and said ‘Serves you right!’ before leaving.

“I was shocked when my face and body suddenly turned cold before becoming really hot. Then my skin started turning black as if it was burnt and started swelling,” said a severely injured Ain who had formic acid thrown at her in Taman Cenderawasih, Seberang Prai Selatan, Penang, last October.

Following the incident, her plans to get engaged during Aidiladha were thwarted as she suffered almost 70% burns to her face, hands and body. South Seberang Prai Headquarters Supt Shafien Mamat said they had arrested the suspect, a former lorry attendant. He was charged in the Butterworth Sessions Court on Wednesday.