• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sporeans must assert your rights!

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - PAP dulan AWARE producing woman leaders Subscribe
To: rainnix unread (27 of 28)

11787.27 in reply to 11787.15

I don't have an answer to that question of yours. To me it is only a storm in a tea cup but the wider implication is to show to the young citizens of this nation that it is OK to be aggressive to assert one's passion for the society and hopefully it can be translated into for the nation as well. In the past the citizens has been hopelessly docile and it's high time all of us wake up to assert our rights to a more balance parliament in future. Indeed if we have the benefit of a more balance parliament we would have save the hundreds of billions $$$ that has been lost wantonly. So much for putting all our trust in one party and the lesson learned by the citizens is indeed very painful. To me this Nation belongs to all of us and each and everyone of us has a duty of care to see that it don't goes now the drain. As it is we are already slipping into the drain and any further dilli dalli in coming to our senses should be avoided. The young citizens must be educated and this saga is the eye opener for all of them I hope. Meanwhile let the girls fight it out among themselves. It's a healthy sign that our ladies have shown that they have a mind of their own. Bagus. :-))

Email this Message Reply

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
well said.

I think it is high time we all wake up. I think the misdeeds done is blatantly clear for all to see.

Do not let our past mistakes perpetuate. If this continues it is not only us but our future generations will suffer. And laws and policies by then maybe impossible for future generation to change at all.