• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sporeans control of FTs thru restrictive measures!

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
from what i see, singaporeans response to xenophobia and the control the influx of foreigners, here PRCs being targetted, is to use a restrictive form of approach thru the English language.

the reasons why people formed enclaves is because they have something common....i dun think singaporeans chinese can really mingle well with the PRCs...for both shared different interests and values.

if the PRCs felt they are not being welcomed into the country, will they hang out with Singaporeans? or if they find Singaporeans boring people to hang out with? who should decide who should hang out with? definitely not you and me!

the justification of English being the lingua franca of SGP really put me in doubt. if that's the case, why do we have multiple languages signs in MRT trains?

if existing Singaporeans citizens cannot speak English, will you cancel their passports send them back to the "origin" countries they came from, even though they have families here?

if Singaporeans Chinese doesn't bother to learn and speak Chinese well, why do you need to make it compulsory for the PRCs to learn English?

so how if a Malay or Indian auntie cannot speak English how? must cancel their passports and ship them back to Malaysia and India?

it's mind boggling that people could use language barrier or national service as a restrictive obstacles to control the influx of millions foreigners into the country.

the worse of the lot uses every negative examples of foreigners to justify their non-presence in the country.

what does this tell us? singaporeans are the most discriminatory people in the world!

years of educations are completely wasted when we look into the mirror and see how 'ugly' we are.

Last edited: