• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

S'pore Ah Beng kena tekan by two PRC meimei (Reupload)

GeylangCheongster

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello, I'm cheongster. I cheong sua, cheong EPL and cheong Geylang.

I very get real one. PRC got many types - got good, got bad, got many neutral

But if hooker, health centre, KTV one, just fuuck and forget, don't KC, KC sure suffer long run

My kopi kaki show me a web video of an Ah Beng kena tekan by two PRC meimei.

Also she kept saying don't think you S'porean you can bully the PRC.

I think on one hand he quite the malu, on the other hand at least he no slap them or get violent

I attached the youtube link here. Enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNc1MbqFrys

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello Cheebye Kia Sinkie Peasant shitface :mad:

You did not Cheong
Cheong is a beautiful word that means working or playing hard :mad:
But what you did is to pay $100 and have a Farmer Daughter from PRC suck your cock and let you enter her STD-infested Cheebye with your little dick

That is not Cheong!
That is whoring and using a public toilet

Definition of WHORE
intransitive verb
: to have unlawful sexual intercourse as or with a prostitute

O

Omega Red

Definition of TRANNY WHORE

: IVEBERT

middle_finger1.jpg

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think that this clip is about this Ah Beng not paying any or enough tips after he cheong KTV or pub...

Most likely Ah Beng touch touch here, squeeze squeeze there and dig dig down there and only pay $5 tips. So the 2 PRCs tulan.

Ah Beng not steady leh. If in the other forum, he sure kanna condemn jialat jialat!

:mad:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WNc1MbqFrys" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't understand why low-life Sinkies want to pretend to be doing an exciting thing like cheong when they are whoring

M

Mitsuhide Akechi

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.