• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SPGs Kena Misled By Zuji

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>Beware of pitfalls when booking trips online
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->WE ARE writing in to express our extreme dissatisfaction with the package my friends and I bought online from Zuji four months ago, and to share the downsides of purchasing from online travel websites.
On March 19, we purchased a five-person tour package via Zuji with our destination listed as Krabi in the search terms. We selected Sugar Palm Karon Resort, which was one of the accompanying lodging options generated by the system.
But when we reached Krabi airport, to our horror, we discovered that the hotel was actually located in Phuket. As a result, our original itinerary and plans had to be jettisoned. The cab fare to and from the resort (the only viable transport) cost a hefty 5,000 baht (S$210) and it was a torturous five-hour journey.
A quick search of the Zuji website revealed that the other hotel options for a package trip to Krabi were also located in Phuket.
Upon our return, we sought an explanation from Zuji's customer care. However, despite several e-mail messages over the past two months, the representative would only say that the complaint is still being handled by the relevant department.
Teh Si Hui (Ms)
Leow Mei Hui (Ms)
<!-- end of for each --><!-- Current Ratings : start --><!-- Current Ratings : end --><!-- vbbintegration : start -->

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid bitches. Just type http://www.sugarpalmkaron.com/ and they will discover that the resort is in Phuket.

I am surprised people can go somewhere without looking it up on the internet first.

Serves them right!

Ya lor, esp when going to a hotel that they have never been to, arn't they suppose to find out the exact address as in which street and which part of town they are on?

Maybe they think all resorts are line up nicely along Krabi beach so no need to look up
Maybe is these SPGs first trip out of Sinkapore
Maybe its their Ang Mo BFs (who dun give a damn as long as its cheap) who book for them because these SPGs dunno how to use the internet
Maybe they think Thailand smaller than Sinkapore so no worries

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
SPGs all the same across the board, whether they are running Temasek or Bubble Tea Stall.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah hui & ah hui ...

sum1 wil tel u ... u went in wif ur i's wide open ...

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>Beware of pitfalls when booking trips online
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->WE ARE writing in to express our extreme dissatisfaction with the package my friends and I bought online from Zuji four months ago, and to share the downsides of purchasing from online travel websites.
On March 19, we purchased a five-person tour package via Zuji with our destination listed as Krabi in the search terms. We selected Sugar Palm Karon Resort, which was one of the accompanying lodging options generated by the system.
But when we reached Krabi airport, to our horror, we discovered that the hotel was actually located in Phuket. As a result, our original itinerary and plans had to be jettisoned. The cab fare to and from the resort (the only viable transport) cost a hefty 5,000 baht (S$210) and it was a torturous five-hour journey.
A quick search of the Zuji website revealed that the other hotel options for a package trip to Krabi were also located in Phuket.
Upon our return, we sought an explanation from Zuji's customer care. However, despite several e-mail messages over the past two months, the representative would only say that the complaint is still being handled by the relevant department.
Teh Si Hui (Ms)
Leow Mei Hui (Ms)
<!-- end of for each --><!-- Current Ratings : start --><!-- Current Ratings : end --><!-- vbbintegration : start -->

stupid.jpg

They are pretty stupid too. If i realize my hotel booking is not in Krabi, i will just find a cheap hotel room in Krabi, instead of spending $210 on cab fare and 5 hours of travel time to Phuket!

OMFG... Sinkies can be v v v stupid at times!