• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious SPG mother suffered from raising a retard!

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
The worst suffering parents are those that are raising retards child who have other chronic illness to deal with concurrently .
Recently I met a couple in their 40s in a hospital ward having to deal with this and I can see the love for their child at same time feeling helpless with anger and emotions.
How they deal with it is that they engage the service of a caregiver for the main task and ownself also tried their best to be by the side whenever possible.
Retard autistic child tend to scream most of the time that the opposite ward could also hear the screams, not to mention those staying the same cubicle. Everyone were just helpless.
:notworthy::frown:

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
The worst suffering parents are those that are raising retards child who have other chronic illness to deal with concurrently .
Recently I met a couple in their 40s in a hospital ward having to deal with this and I can see the love for their child at same time feeling helpless with anger and emotions.
How they deal with it is that they engage the service of a caregiver for the main task and ownself also tried their best to be by the side whenever possible.
Retard autistic child tend to scream most of the time that the opposite ward could also hear the screams, not to mention those staying the same cubicle. Everyone were just helpless.
:notworthy::frown:
that is why 做人 must be thankful and don't be like GanSiokBin always jealous others make money and kisiao then become siaolang

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
She will get no help from our very rich unsympathetic gahmen who would only help themselves and their lackey dogs….

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perhaps a couple of books recommended here might enlighten her as to what causes her son's autism......

71jQvs1x+WL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

71Q0pnIkXmL.jpg

41UtGTFN9eL._SY780_.jpg

9780312326456.jpg

71WwWnDuFeL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

41243F90qWL._SY580_.jpg