• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SPG Kena Assaulted in MRT!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 08 Sep 2009
Woman whacked by burly guy for no reason at Bishan MRT station

woman_whacked_by_burly_guy_for_no_reason_at_bishan_mrt-thumbnail.jpg

He was a burly guy standing at 1.8m tall. She was a petite 25-year-old woman who was only 1.5m tall. But for no apparent reason, the man assaulted the woman, injuring her neck and upper lip.

A STOMPer and her friend, both girls, were going down the escalator to the platform of Bishan MRT station at about 3.10pm yesterday (Sept 7) when a man confronted them for no reason and assaulted the STOMPer's friend.

The STOMPer said:

"We were going down the escalator, having a casual conversation, when a man standing a few steps in front of them turned back and asked loudly, 'What did you say?'"

She described the man as being in his early 30s, burly-built, standing at about 1.8m tall and bespectacled. She noted that he also sounded well-educated.

She said:

"The next thing I knew, he had climbed up the escalator, reached up, dragged my girlfriend (a 25-year-old girl, petite, at only around 1.5m) by her collar down to the escalator’s landing and held her up using his right hand around her neck.

"He held her with a vice grip, fingers digging into her flesh.

"I tried to push him away from her when he reached over my head and threw her a punch, with a closed fist, which landed on her left upper lip.

"A smirk spread across his face, which only I caught. Such horror!"

The STOMPer said members of public just stared at them, without trying to help.

When she yelled at him for hitting a girl, he then began to deny the whole incident, even asking, "Who hit who?"

It was only when an elderly couple said that they saw the whole incident did the man try to apologise and pick up the books the STOMPer's girlfriend had dropped during the assault.

According to her, the man tried to leave in a train, but was stopped by MRT personnel, who brought him and the girls down to a staff room.

The police and the ambulance later arrived. The STOMPer said she and her friend were brought into the ambulance, and she didn't know what happened to the man.

Responding to a STOMP query, Police said:

"Police received a call on Sept 7 at about 3.15pm informing us that Police assistance was required at Bishan MRT Station.

"Upon Police arrival, it was found that a dispute had arisen between two parties.

"Police investigations are ongoing."

090908ssazgirl1-data.jpg

Keywords: assault

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
People who take MRT are slaves. Slaves got no priority !

Distraction to take manpower away from real crime !