• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious SPG coaching on Stimulating Neh Neh

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh it's this bitch again. I saw her profile on a dating site a while back. :biggrin:

This is taken directly from her profile. She calls herself an 'empath'. :wink:

Am in a helping profession. Am an Empath, highly sensitive person who is into spirituality. I am also vegetarian and gluten-intolerant. I don't drink alcohol, don't drink coffee, and don't smoke.

What I'm doing with my life
Am a counselor and no I am not looking for clients here.

I'm really good at
sensing what people feel (am an empath).

Some pics from her profile. Exclusive! :cool:

tara1.jpg
tara2.jpg
tara3.jpg

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
samsters, what are you waiting for?
get her address....hahaha... butt ugly attention whore....next she will teach all the ugly mutts how to shove a vibrator into cheebye loong's hole

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
She dares to call herself a sexpert? What kind of stupid advice is that? She never even mentioned anything about licking the nipples with the tongue and sucking them.