• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SP Services takes its time to resolve excessive billing

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>SP Services takes its time to resolve excessive billing
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->AFTER my mother and I moved into a four-room flat in Bukit Batok East in October last year, we found our monthly water bills were excessive. So on Feb 23 this year, I gave SP Services a call to voice my concern.
On March 2, an officer dropped by and checked the meter, but there was no news from him after that.
I called SP Services again on March 19 and the call was returned on April 7. The officer on the line told me the colleague who had checked my meter was on leave, so if I wanted my problem attended to fast, I must be ready for another visit by another officer. I agreed but said I should be informed beforehand. There was no news after that.
I made my third call on April 24 and got a return call on April 28. I was told the officer in charge could not contact me to schedule a date. I found this a lame excuse for the delay in attending to me.
On April 29, I was told that my meter would be changed and it was, later. Since then the charges have come down.
But I am yet to receive an explanation for the excessive billing earlier or the delay in attending to my problem. And I have received no refund. Ng Lay Luan (Miss)