• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SP services fuckers!

cheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
SP services ziana 67375136. Really heartless. My friend owed sp services about 3.5K because business no good. but still he pay little by little and still able to clear most of the charges.

Yessterday they sent one SP fucker driving one toyota wish SGV ????, next time, i ask my friend to take note of his car plate number and put it on youtube. Back to where i was, he was there to disconnect the electricity if he did not pay up. Call my friend for arrangement and he called. KNN, dunno what arrangement, ask him to pay min 2K otherwise still threaten to cut. Friend call me, and i lend him 2K to pay. Chao cheebye SP, really heartless and very threatening during this economy crisi.

All our PAPee dogs .... raissse here and there, bo chap ppls difficulties. Use threatening words to force ppl like u to pay up. Even to xtend, borrow from ah long. KNN

I told him never ever vote for PAP, he told me walk over ....hahha

So, ppls working for SP services, you will have retributions one day. Resign from SP services for the future of your next generation.

Fuck the pap to hell, if they breed, you will bleed

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
even after being trash by pap, he still will not vote for opposition
that means that pap will never fail