• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Something not right in this President Election.....

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had been discussing with friends and relatives about this coming election.

Somehow, everyone I talk to seems to be choosing 'the least worst candidate' and not 'the best candidate'. Why so?

We were not talking about who had contributed more or who is able to contribute more to Singapore. We were not adding the good deeds done by the candidate to push up our arguments. Instead, we were discussing who had done more shitty stuff than the other. We then eliminate one by one and choose the one who had the least 'screwed-up' one.

Is this the sad state of affair in Singapore?

Last edited:

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
If a company is to use the same method when promoting its staff.

It means it is going down really soon.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... Somehow, everyone I talk to seems to be choosing 'the least worst candidate' ...
who r ur evry1 u tok 2's "least worst" candidate? ... if iz dat brylcream burger, den iz another of dose tricks dished out by ah loon 2 fix peasants again ...