• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Someone Jumped Train Again?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 12 Mar, 2009 10:23
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>So angry: Passengers stranded on North-South line at 2350hrs

STOMPer jackpurcellsg was at Ang Mo Kio train station at 11:50pm last night (Mar 11) when the train services were disrupted, as he was told something had occurred at Yio Chu Kang station.

He only managed to reach home at 1:40am, due to the disruption.

The 30-year-old sent this picture via MMS and told STOMP:

“The train was disrupted and I was told to get down at Ang Mo Kio station because something happened at Yio Chu Kang station.

“All the passengers were told to get onto the Ang Mo Kio station platform and at first they said that buses were being deployed but the buses took very long to arrive.

“The place was very chaotic and crowded even though it was nearly midnight.

“Some passengers got off at Ang Mo Kio station and just went down to the bus interchange to take the buses there.

“But I stayed on to take the bus which they deployed to Yishun station and from there I took the last train from Yishun to Jurong East.

“I only managed to reach home at 1:40am and I am very angry with the time they took to deploy the buses.”

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://news.asiaone.com/News/the+Straits+Times/Story/A1Story20081012-93226.html

Man hit by train; services disrupted

Sun, Oct 12, 2008
The Straits Times

Train services from Sembawang to Yio Chu Kang were disrupted for about half an hour yesterday after a man jumped onto the tracks and was hit by a train at Yishun MRT station.

The Chinese man in his late 40s was sent to Tan Tock Seng Hospital and pronounced dead at about 1pm.

To maintain service on the unaffected stretches of the North-South Line during the incident, some southbound trains were turned around at Sembawang and Yio Chu Kang MRT stations.

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://news.asiaone.com/News/the+Straits+Times/Story/A1Story20081012-93226.html

Man hit by train; services disrupted

Sun, Oct 12, 2008
The Straits Times

Train services from Sembawang to Yio Chu Kang were disrupted for about half an hour yesterday after a man jumped onto the tracks and was hit by a train at Yishun MRT station.

The Chinese man in his late 40s was sent to Tan Tock Seng Hospital and pronounced dead at about 1pm.

To maintain service on the unaffected stretches of the North-South Line during the incident, some southbound trains were turned around at Sembawang and Yio Chu Kang MRT stations.

We are seeing these age grp of ppl getting nowhere.

They are not young like fresh grads.
and
not enuff $$$$ to start a small business..
and
they have no jobs to work for......

Burden with housing loans, savings drying up, plagued with illness..
and
sometimes best solution is to go heaven.

And we have ministers saying NO to singaporeans when comes to hiring.
Well done.

:( :o :(