• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Somebody ask me whether I from PRC!!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am quite fair looking.

Today I was taking the lift down with my wife and son to go downstairs. I was holding an old mop (to throw next to the rubbish dump downstarirs). One old auntie walked into the lift and she smiled at me. I smiled back! Then she ask me whether I came from PRC.

Actually I was a bit surprised cos my wife and son were in the lift too, but we didn't stand next to each other. My wife speaking English to my son!!

I was a little surprised with that question. Then I answer " Not really me, my grandfather was from China"......

:(:(

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am quite fair looking.

Today I was taking the lift down with my wife and son to go downstairs. I was holding an old mop (to throw next to the rubbish dump downstarirs). One old auntie walked into the lift and she smiled at me. I smiled back! Then she ask me whether I came from PRC.

Actually I was a bit surprised cos my wife and son were in the lift too, but we didn't stand next to each other. My wife speaking English to my son!!

I was a little surprised with that question. Then I answer " Not really me, my grandfather was from China"......

ah dun feel bad! i was asked to same question when taking a cab one day...:biggrin:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
soon there were be so many PRC
that all chinese in singapore met will probably be PRC
thanks to PAP
vote for them, for more better years.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah dun feel bad! i was asked to same question when taking a cab one day...:biggrin:

Dun feel too bad. Reason is because your wife whose face is a cross breed betwen a pig and a prawn was with you. He thought that she was from Henan !!! :oIo:

When are you returning our tithes ??:oIo:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am quite fair looking.

Seriously i will feel offended to be even mistakenly identified as an Ah Tiongs. Ah Tiongs have BAD dress sense, speaks loudly, don't understand the notion of QUEUING, are cheapos and basically the worst kind of foreign trash beside the ah nehs.

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously i will feel offended to be even mistakenly identified as an Ah Tiongs. Ah Tiongs have BAD dress sense, speaks loudly, don't understand the notion of QUEUING, are cheapos and basically the worst kind of foreign trash beside the ah nehs.

Strange, Some Sinkies fit that profile minus the FT part.