• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Some precautions and preparations to take buy food from establishment with Indian food handlers, delivery handlers... food Poisoning....

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The chapkaokee in India is hitting hard on them and many overseas Indians are working everywhere... from chefs, cooks, kitchen helpers to delivery boys...

It is upsetting, demoralizing to see their homeland news of escalating numbers of death of their natives in India.

Trump does damages that is Chinese virus add fuel to the fire.

As such...create animosity between Chinese and other races today. Chinese or Asian look are targeted unfortunately...

What to do?

1. Order pizza online or at shops.

Many Indian cornered this fast food establishments worlrdwide...

Change yr name, add John, Micky or Mary name when ask or give them angmoh name. Dont say Chinese name or Asian name.. high risk of food poisoning...

Best not to go their shop to buy to expose yr Chinese face to them....

If bad luck ahneh get vindictive add soap water or other chemicals into the pizza make u lao sia, and u are finish...

Why I say this...

Make a mistake go to shop order a pizza, domino, and see All ahneh version kitchen workers inside.

Not suspecting anything but their stares at me look 不同...

Then ask to wait 15 minutes... so I waited outside, with mask on, becos not safe to wait inside all versions ah neh are not wearing mask... what is Domino doing? And no social distancing practice inside.

Then they didnt tell me it is ready but left the box on the hot shelf for 10mins or more.

Then go to pick up the food they just hand over without apologizing or according to SOP.

From then onwards, i feel uneasy but took the food away, just not to be confronting them or create animosity between them and me.

The pizza is in my fridge not sure to go police report this...

Eat 2 slices and feel uncomfortable and straight away feel sick with cold feets and hand, temperature rising... take a capsule of TCM for food posioning. After a few hour lao sia like diarrhea.... under self close watch see how body feel...

Becareful, need to be aware and my experience to share with you...

Tahpow feom food establishments need to change now..

Tioboh hope this helps...

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The managers in local and franchised restaurants have low standard of healthcare and customer relation. Sometimes you can see workers with cold handling food. Sneezing away. And yet the manager did not say anything. Carry on as usual.