• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So, you wanna start a church, such ambitions!!!

Freespeakereth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I realised the other day, when I pondered about y some ppl masquerade as men or women to do what they do, and not being found out, y did they do it??Arent they afraid of being exposed or found out eventually???The Chonese have a saying, that"The paper cannot conceal fire", afterall, pl will know one day, right???So I thoight and revelation(***Ting!!!**)came, it dawned on me that theres this particular fella(a woman actually who hast gone for operation to validate herself), started a mega church pretending as a man, because of AMBITION. My, my, when I realised that, I thought it was so audacious of the woman.A Hua MuLan or Joan of Arc, watever, she must have been inspired by these stories, but I think it was singlehandedly, the most disgusting thing coming from the fella/felon...CAn I safely class her as a felony???Too bad in Sgpr, transvestiting is not a crime, she wld have been apprehended and justice done to the deceited.Spiritually, did they not know God says in His Word not to lie???Errorneously, ppl believe such individuals who teach them "spiritual truths" week after week over the pulpit, thinking they r right with God,I wanna puke!!!:mad::mad: