• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So what? Go ahead and make a report!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>Clean up spitting image at Serangoon Stadium
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->I VISIT the Serangoon Stadium daily, usually in the mornings and sometimes, the evenings. The atmosphere in the stadium is pleasant during these times with visitors doing their routine exercises.
However, what irks me are inconsiderate 'sportsmen' who proudly and loudly clear their throats and blatantly spit on the side of the running tracks.
I confronted one such 'sportsman' one morning and he angrily replied: 'So what? Go ahead and make a report. If footballers can spit on the field, why can't I?'
I am certain that this 'monkey see, monkey do' type of attitude is not peculiar to Serangoon Stadium.
It seems that spitting has become a national habit with an increasing number of people doing it everywhere.
Surely, there must be stadium enforcement officers around to curb this unhealthy and bad social habit, more so during this time of the Influenza A (H1N1) virus migration?
These culprits must be reprimanded or punished with a fine. Footballers who spit on the pitch should not go unchecked too.
Daniel Chew

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
So Daniel, why didn't you take action against the fellow? You just walked away after he rebuke you and complaint in the media? Just like a regular Sinkie...

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>Clean up spitting image at Serangoon Stadium
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->I VISIT the Serangoon Stadium daily, usually in the mornings and sometimes, the evenings. The atmosphere in the stadium is pleasant during these times with visitors doing their routine exercises.
However, what irks me are inconsiderate 'sportsmen' who proudly and loudly clear their throats and blatantly spit on the side of the running tracks.
I confronted one such 'sportsman' one morning and he angrily replied: 'So what? Go ahead and make a report. If footballers can spit on the field, why can't I?'
I am certain that this 'monkey see, monkey do' type of attitude is not peculiar to Serangoon Stadium.
It seems that spitting has become a national habit with an increasing number of people doing it everywhere.
Surely, there must be stadium enforcement officers around to curb this unhealthy and bad social habit, more so during this time of the Influenza A (H1N1) virus migration?
These culprits must be reprimanded or punished with a fine. Footballers who spit on the pitch should not go unchecked too.
Daniel Chew