• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So Sexy, So Pretty!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>Bus drivers should enforce no-eating rule
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->LAST Saturday at about 3.45pm, I was on SBS Transit service 170, plate number SBS 587A, from Fu Lu Shou Complex when I noticed a child behind me, eating in the bus.
She nodded when I asked her if she knew she was not allowed to eat in the bus. Her father, who was next to her, said nothing. The girl continued eating, so I took a photo of her.
Her mother then started taking photos of me, making snide remarks like 'so sexy, so pretty'. She did nothing to stop her child from eating.
I complained to the bus driver, who said he could not do anything about it. I then returned to my seat and I heard the child, who was still eating, say: 'The bus driver didn't say anything.'
Although fines are slapped on people who eat and drink on trains, what about those who do so on buses?
I see more and more people eating and drinking on buses. If bus drivers choose not to enforce the rule, what can be done to stop offenders?
Jenny Sito Soo Yit Chan (Ms)

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it is stupid law
who have no eating rule
i only place i know is singapore and bangkok. it is a stupid rule. if you cannot enforce the rule or law, dun make it, it will just be a useless laughing stock.

let see which country allow eating in train or bus, japan, usa, uk, holland, germany, france, taiwan, china, italy, etc.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is stupid law
who have no eating rule
i only place i know is singapore and bangkok. it is a stupid rule. if you cannot enforce the rule or law, dun make it, it will just be a useless laughing stock.

let see which country allow eating in train or bus, japan, usa, uk, holland, germany, france, taiwan, china, italy, etc.

my jap colleague asked me why sgp mrt seat is made of plastics...because their trains have nice fabric seating...

i just simply told her that it's easier to maintain that way...:biggrin:

i think they handled it really well....'so sexy, so pretty'....sinkies should protests by doing stunts like this....against stupid regulations...

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you should your jap friends that PAP only care about bottom line, money, cost, they dun care about comfort of the sinkies.
PAP ministers who have 400K to millions dollar salary, do they even understand the pigeon hole sinkies squeezing in overcrowded bus and mrt. PAP ministers have luxuries salon, very nice soft seat.

tell jap that in japan, if some one in gov department make a mistake, the head have to resign, in singapore, the some one will be in prison and head will have a promotion. go and tell the japs.

my jap colleague asked me why sgp mrt seat is made of plastics...because their trains have nice fabric seating...

i just simply told her that it's easier to maintain that way...:biggrin:

i think they handled it really well....'so sexy, so pretty'....sinkies should protests by doing stunts like this....against stupid regulations...

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sir, have you ever got fined for not flushing the public toilet after use?

it is stupid law
who have no eating rule

SeeFartLoong

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP ban eating in train & bus are actually NO STANDARD one lah.

Higher standard trains and bus have uniformed staff serving drinks and selling food. Better trains have lunch coaches or ever bar coaches for drinking. You ever see the Oriental Express? Super 5-Star one OK?

If you took coach bus to Malaysia the super-deluxe VIP type, got uniformed staff to serve you food and drink & CLEAN UP the coach / train.

Singapore's FIRST WORLD TRANSPORT (KISS MY ASS) have no standard, no cleaning and serving staffs, so they ban you from eating and drinking and make you stave on your journey.

LAN JIAO PAP!

Got standard? Then make the train comfortable and not so packed, sell KFC for people to eat and than have staff to keep every passenger in clean and comfortable environment. Then call yourself the 1st in the world OK?

Last edited:

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
bcos singaporeans have itchy besides and smelly mouth, any how pui pui pui. dig nose and deposit their gold onto the seats.