• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So many FTs in 7-11...

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I went today to buy my usual 4D..

Waulau so many FTs...mainly from India and Bangladash...the whole shop was filled with them...all donating to the Singapore Pools...

Do you think these FTs should be discouraged from donating? They're already so poor?

I hardly see any PRC nationals donating to Singapore Pools...do you think these PRCians are right ?

Singaporeans no need to say one...everyday also queue to donate...:smile::smile::smile:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I went today to buy my usual 4D..

Waulau so many FTs...mainly from India and Bangladash...the whole shop was filled with them...all donating to the Singapore Pools...

Do you think these FTs should be discouraged from donating? They're already so poor?

I hardly see any PRC nationals donating to Singapore Pools...do you think these PRCians are right ?

Singaporeans no need to say one...everyday also queue to donate...:smile::smile::smile:

look in a different perspective ...those FT are poor thats why they want to buy hope ...most rich ppl dont buy 4d or toto ..trust me . :wink:

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
Didn't you guys know that a bangla once won the 6 million dollars from toto. Ever since then, all bangla, paki and ah neh went into a frenzy.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
too many FT in singapore, too much taxes, too much stress.

escape for 3 hours to the world of pandora. watch avatar 3d imax.

i guarantee you forgot about all the shit in the world.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
forget for 3 hrs..return to reality in no time...no need to escape anywhere...face the shit and use the shit to fertilise your life...

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NTUC and Cheers have lah.... but 7-11 really got meh??? :confused::confused:

I so suaku.... :(:(:(

Have lah,
The famous one at Yishun 7/11, when you see the
toto jackpot prize is high, you will see long Q there.
7-Eleven Yishun - Blk 102 Yishun Ave 5 #01-137
One of the top ten outlet.
Some more, copy and paste from SG pools winning outlets
7-Eleven Big Mac Centre - 51 Ang Mo Kio Ave 3 Big Mac Centre #01-01A (1 Ordinary Entry)
7-Eleven Changi - 38-A Changi Rd (1 QuickPick Ordinary Entry)
7-Eleven Circular Rd - 58 Circular Rd #01-01 (1 QuickPick System 7 Entry)
7-Eleven Plaza Singapura - 680 Orchard Rd Plaza Singapura #01-29A (1 QuickPick Ordinary Entry)
7-Eleven Jln Leban - 14 Jln Leban Sembawang Hill Estates (1 QuickPick Ordinary Entry)
7-Eleven Kim Tian - 8 Kim Tian Rd (1 QuickPick System 7 Entry)
7-Eleven Upp Thomson - 912 Upp Thomson Rd (1 System 7 Entry)
7-Eleven Giant Pioneer Mall - Blk 638 Jurong West St 61 Pioneer Mall #03-01 (1 Ordinary Entry)

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Didn't you guys know that a bangla once won the 6 million dollars from toto. Ever since then, all bangla, paki and ah neh went into a frenzy.

mai anyhow smoke lah. where got $6 million winner? the biggest winner was $3 million if I am not wrong. most draws with $3 million and above will get office girls and kopi aunties all excited and in the end, multiple winners.

anyway, I dun begrudge them for buying. We all want hope in life.