• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So hypocrite when people with no 靠山 complain life is hard and people that got 靠山 parent govt whatever n take handouts make excessive profits say 你有手有脚

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually like I say before even disabled as long as got 靠山 still can make it in life. But if disabled and no 靠山 you are finished okay?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually like I say before even disabled as long as got 靠山 still can make it in life. But if disabled and no 靠山 you are finished okay?
And like I said before Heaven is always on my side when it comes to the crunch and so thank heaven I got hands and legs to make it in life with no 靠山。 And those self admitted Cantonese cbt thief @sbfuncle and take handouts make excessive profits Cantonese dog son of self admitted dirty slut @pig aka @NanoSpeed and others like @Bad New Brown aka @i love Chinese gal should be ashamed they got hands and legs and yet take handouts to make excessive profits AND viciously do defamation crimes to me. Pui!