• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So folks, this is the forecast for coming jiu hu election

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
1668520260482.png

A possible lbgt PM if he wins in Tambun. If he losses, who knows who will be PM.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sggov will be happy if Anwar is PM. SB must have many videos of him compromised in hotel rooms while he was here in Sg.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't think Pakatan will be the new Government with Anwar as the PM even though they will probably win majority of the seats in the Peninsular. UMNO will form an alliance with their former partners like Bersatu and the Fucktards from PAS. The Borneo bloc will also join that new coalition. They will do everything to thwart Anwar and DAP. I already bet 1500 ringgit with a Pontian bookie for this kind of scenario to happen this weekend.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It boils down to race. Chinese almost certain will vote DAP. Malay votes split between Anwar and Umno. Umno will win and form government with PAS. Zahid Hamidi will be PM. Sabri looks like clown. Quit and join bersatu.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think Pakatan will be the new Government with Anwar as the PM even though they will probably win majority of the seats in the Peninsular. UMNO will form an alliance with their former partners like Bersatu and the Fucktards from PAS. The Borneo bloc will also join that new coalition. They will do everything to thwart Anwar and DAP. I already bet 1500 ringgit with a Pontian bookie for this kind of scenario to happen this weekend.
The malay bloc cannot decide who should be PM if they form a coalition.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
It boils down to race. Chinese almost certain will vote DAP. Malay votes split between Anwar and Umno. Umno will win and form government with PAS. Zahid Hamidi will be PM. Sabri looks like clown. Quit and join bersatu.
Malay vote split between 3. Umno, bersatu and pkr.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sggov will be happy if Anwar is PM. SB must have many videos of him compromised in hotel rooms while he was here in Sg.

becoz Anwar is a Jewish puppet just like Lee KILL You and Pinky.................Anwar's ''close friend'' was Zbigniew Brzezinski...............LKY's ''close friend'' was Henry Kissinger............''close friend'' is the code word for ''handler''.............

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
becoz Anwar is a Jewish puppet just like Lee KILL You and Pinky.................Anwar's ''close friend'' was Zbigniew Brzezinski...............LKY's ''close friend'' was Henry Kissinger............''close friend'' is the code word for ''handler''.............
The jews will save malays made from catastrophe.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
That means if UMNO + BERSATU + PAS + BORNEO BLOC will join together, Zahid will be the PM since UMNO is holding the most seats in this new coalition. So, everything is back to square one again, like pre GE14. In 5 years time just before the next GE16, Jib Kor "will be back".

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian politics at Borneo is very different from that on the peninsula. :biggrin:
Sinkies's 8 % of seats were not given to Borneo after 1965. All went to peninsular. It took them that long to realise this.
If 8% goes to borneo, they get 33% of seats instead of current psthetic 25%.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brzenzski I think is dead. His new handler is Wolfowitz.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
PH just lost one seat.

PH’s Padang Serai candidate M Karupaiya dies​

FMT Reporters
-
November 16, 2022 3:16 PM
468Shares
facebook sharing button
twitter sharing button
whatsapp sharing button

email sharing button

KARUPAIYA-MUTUSAMI-MP-PH-PKR-PADANG-SERAI-KEDAH-FMT-281119-61.jpg

PKR’s M Karupaiya was first elected Padang Serai MP in 2018.
PETALING JAYA: Pakatan Harapan’s Padang Serai candidate M Karupaiya has passed away.
His passing was confirmed by PKR information chief Fahmi Fadzil.

“I can confirm he passed away. I just found out 15 minutes ago and am still waiting for more details,” he told FMT.
Fahmi added that PKR secretary-general Saifuddin Nasution Ismail will issue a statement on Karupaiya’s passing later.

Kulim district police chief Redzuan Salleh said Karupaiya breathed his last at 2.27pm at the Kulim General Hospital.

“We have yet to get any details pertaining (to) his cause of death and we will update you later. Our condolences to his family,” he told FMT.
Karupaiya, who was seeking re-election to a second term, was in a six-cornered fight against Barisan Nasional’s C Sivarraajh, Perikatan Nasional’s Azman Nasrudin, Pejuang’s Hamzah Abdul Rahman, Warisan’s Bakri Hashim, and independent candidate Sreanandha Rao.
The PKR member won the seat in the 2018 general election after defeating MCA’s Leong Yong Kong and PAS’ Sobri Osman.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Predictions are that this is going to be a hung parliament.

0d426fff7c05e1f67e88b839b3814f7e.jpg

M'sia headed for a hung Parliament?

Although Rafizi Ramli is optimistic that Pakatan Harapan can cross the 100-seat mark, there is no guarantee the coalition will be able to reach the magic number of 112 seats in Parliament to form the federal government on its own.

However, following the postponement of the election for the Padang Serai seat in Kedah after the death of PKR candidate M Karupaiya, a total of 111 seats is required for a simple majority.

There is also much speculation about a hung Parliament, the first time in Malaysia.

Malaysiakini has prepared a Kiniguide, which explains this scenario and the possible outcomes and solutions to resolve the deadlock.

On the other hand, political scientist Wong Chin Huat argues that a hung Parliament could prove beneficial for the nation.

He claims that it could offer a way out from ethnoreligious politics and patronage politics.

Source: https://www.malaysiakini.com/newsletter/644698