• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So called team players but real selfish bastards deserved it

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
9530AD83-208D-4772-9016-957B07C12C9B.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So called team players but their team is themselves their family relatives and friends aka cronies only.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aka Fake team players real you die your business players.
No wonder vulnerable people in wuhan died from no food and medicine. No volunteers around to help. Fake Team players help their team of themselves their family relatives and cronies only.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder vulnerable people in wuhan died from no food and medicine. No volunteers around to help. Fake Team players help their team of themselves their family relatives and cronies only.

Reminds me of my Malaysian chinese neighbours fake dog lovers that lock up their dogs for long hours in small cages - while they went to work - causing the dogs to bark non stop during the day.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reminds me of my Malaysian chinese neighbours fake dog lovers that lock up their dogs for long hours in small cages - while they went to work - causing the dogs to bark non stop during the day.

Fake dog lovers real selfish bastards indeed

PretenderSam

Alfrescian
Loyal

another toad in the well with limited vision and suffering from biased neuropsychiatric disorder

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely missed a dose of sperm or your Indian couldn't get hard after seeing your XL vag.

Hard truth of you proud Malaysian cantonese traitor dog son of whore trampling fellow chinese using evil filthy lies. How to count on such people to help vulnerable people when shit happened?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hard truth of you proud Malaysian cantonese traitor dog son of whore trampling fellow chinese using evil filthy lies. How to count on such people to help vulnerable people when shit happened?

And anyone can become vulnerable people when meet crimes. So just wait for your turn @Valium son of whore Xia suay malaysian chinese dog proudly smearing woman to win and other chinese just look on happily and clapped.