• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SnakeSham MIA yet again at this year's NDP

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got lightning he scared.
Is Foo Mee Hai that old slut among the jiakliaobee or she's blowing her cigar pipe like a dirty hoe she is.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I recall one of them claimed that one to three of the Ministers are at a secured location to prevent the whole cabinet from being wiped out by an unfortunate incident.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I recall one of them claimed that one to three of the Ministers are at a secured location to prevent the whole cabinet from being wiped out by an unfortunate incident.
If those cabinet in the NDP is really being wiped out, those in the secured location will book a immediate flight out of sg.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got lightning he scared.
Is Foo Mee Hai that old slut among the jiakliaobee or she's blowing her cigar pipe like a dirty hoe she is.
I got the impression fmh look like this hk moron actor
b97238e37f6cbe48064f670928aa8a80.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Shan not there because he sneaked into the PMO office to sit on Lawless Wrong chair to try it out.

• Haha
Reactions: jw5

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is saluting himself like a King in his huge Ridout land mass property which he somehow managed to secure for cheap.