• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SMU publish Cutoff points!

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
SMU Business cutoff point - ABB/B
SMU Accountacy cutoff point - ABB/A

NUS Business cutoff point - AAB/B
NUS Accountacy cutoff point - AAA/B

How come newspaper say SMU is bestest? Newspaper bluff us all again!

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal

How come newspaper say SMU is bestest? Newspaper bluff us all again!

SMU really the best because they follow American universities format and the professors there dare to criticize Garment policies one. Their ABB means ABB for all S'poreans and FTs.

Ant U ASS AAB means only for locals. Foreign students BBB also can review case by case.

Even maybe CCB also can apply. Really CCB!

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
SMU really the best because they follow American universities format and the professors there dare to criticize Garment policies one. Their ABB means ABB for all S'poreans and FTs.

NUS AAB means only for locals. Foreign students BBB also can review case by case.

Even maybe CCB also can apply. Really CCB!

I thought all University is same? Foreigner is always need higher grade to get in? You got insider information?

Yes yes SMU is bestest! Follow American system and become like American banks! Bestest! KNN SMU BULLSHIT.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Other than grades, there are other criterias to consider. Most important is EQ. Majority (not all) of Local grads just dont have it. Much akin to our MIWs.

For me, I hire an overseas grad from a graded school and SMU grads over NUS/NTU grads anyday.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Other than grades, there are other criterias to consider. Most important is EQ. Majority (not all) of Local grads just dont have it. Much akin to our MIWs.

For me, I hire an overseas grad from a graded school and SMU grads over NUS/NTU grads anyday.

SMU is overseas grad? This seems to contradict your statement above that NUS/NTU take in worse foreigners!

And SMU cannot even ranked internationally!

You are also like our newspapers! BULL SHIT!

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Business comparison:

SMU Business cutoff point - AAB/B
SMU Accountacy cutoff point - AAB/B

Time to cut the SMU bullshit.
SMU = SIMPLY MADE UP!