• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SMRT cleans ‘spotty’ train flooring after Lim Tean’s public complaint

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some cabin when rain leaking ,even no rain also leaking thru aircon n also it over crowded , not that kind of too many passengers, so.etimes really scared of accused of molestation

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe 70% sinkies fon travel, compare to Taiwan n Japan n even Thailand, the mrt system higher standard then sg, sg going to 3rd world , one issues is where did the money goes to, we hv millions of passengers ,even small kids ,primary school, sec schools ,jc ,polytechnic, riding mrt n including adults ,these are all very lucrative incomes, where did the money goes to?

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
I brought my family with kids riding mrt from East to west ,n worse is no ventilation, aircon malfunction ,lol,papigs still say we 1st world fuck them , even woody say 1st class living I think k referring to themselves,leeches, lol