• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Smoking Also Permitted in MRT Now! Wah Seh!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Peasants are so doo lan that they have this fxxx it attitude now. A matter of time before massive riots break out?

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/viewContent.jsp?id=41784

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=510 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Ugly Commuters
Posted on 10 Nov, 2008 16:29
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Man openly smokes in LRT

STOMPer Aylin spotted this video on the Internet and was shocked by this uncle’s audacious behaviour. He was smoking in the LRT and still had the cheek to defend his actions.

In her email to STOMP today (Nov 10), the STOMPer wrote:

“I accidently saw this video on the Youtube website, and I just wanted to share it with everyone.
“My first thought was that this Singaporean uncle is very ridiculous, and that he dares to smoke in the LRT.

“I have seen a lot of people eating in train, but no action was taken against them, much less this uncle who was smoking in the train.”

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD> </TD><TD>Uncle smokes pipe on LRT </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like an Indian FTrash!

Posted on 12 Nov, 2008 18:48
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Inconsiderate man treats bus like home

STOMPer Stephanie sent in this photo of an inconsiderate commuter munching on chocolates and placing his legs on the opposite seat.

In an email to STOMP today (12 Nov), the annoyed STOMPer says:

“I was on bus service 965 today when I came across this unpleasant sight. This man thinks this is his own house!

“With his shoes off, legs on the opposite chair, and munching on chocolates, this must be one comfortable ride for him.

“The bus was relatively empty initially, then it got almost full, and despite that he was still sitting like that.

“Such an inconsiderate man!”

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>