• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Smelly Blanglas Should Be Charged For Playing Cricket And Picnic On Govt Land & Parks

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is becoming a too common sight on Weekends and even Weekdays. Smelly Blanglas playing cricket or having a picnic on large swathes of green Govt land and Parks.

Why is it that I have to pay good money for my Weekend golfing sessions while these moronic Blanglas can play their cricket and have picnic for free.. After a game of cricket, you can imagine them stinking the environment wherever they go.

The govt should start to charge these stinky Blanglas money for these activities. This should make them stay in their filthy holes duirng weekends and not be an eyesore to other Singaporeans, and forcing Singaporeans away from these first world parks. Third world riff raffs have no business to be visiting first world parks.:mad:

Why can't employers make them work on weekends like what I do to my maids.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Smelly Blanglas Should Be Charged For Playing Cricket And Picnic On Govt Land & P

You twit,

You are right and i am pretty sure you can do something about it. Time for you to por your masters lumpar to get 'em out. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Smelly Blanglas Should Be Charged For Playing Cricket And Picnic On Govt Land & P

Dumb TS who supports Pay and pay. The bangalas are their FT pets so pls don't ever dare scold them. :biggrin:

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal

people work hard, enjoy a bit, why you begrudge them

please lah, don't be such a whining singaporean, give us a bad name

Eurekas

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is becoming a too common sight on Weekends and even Weekdays. Smelly Blanglas playing cricket or having a picnic on large swathes of green Govt land and Parks.

Why is it that I have to pay good money for my Weekend golfing sessions while these moronic Blanglas can play their cricket and have picnic for free.. After a game of cricket, you can imagine them stinking the environment wherever they go.

The govt should start to charge these stinky Blanglas money for these activities. This should make them stay in their filthy holes duirng weekends and not be an eyesore to other Singaporeans, and forcing Singaporeans away from these first world parks. Third world riff raffs have no business to be visiting first world parks.:mad:

I am glad you know that Banglas are smelly and will stink, darken and make the parks and eyesore.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

Enjoy the good times while you can; soon they'll be on your golf course. And not as gardeners bud.

Cheers!

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal

so u want to stop sucking ur masters dick for that?

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal

Would you prefer them to be coverting with your Indo maid instead while you stroll in the park?

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal

Our little red dot will be taken over by these disgusting creatures.

Then whole farking cuntry will stink so bad that even when you are walking along Oxley Road, your nose will kill you!

By this time I think FamiLEE will be permanently living in Switzerland enjoying our money in their bank accounts

I am glad you know that Banglas are smelly and will stink, darken and make the parks and eyesore.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

Would you prefer them to be coverting with your Indo maid instead while you stroll in the park?

You retarded dog :oIo:

My maids do not have off days...NEVER..the minute they mention off days, I will ask them to pack their bags and throw them out of my house..:mad:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

people work hard, enjoy a bit, why you begrudge them

please lah, don't be such a whining singaporean, give us a bad name

You retarded gay dog :oIo:

The only reason you support Blangas is because they let you suck on their smelly dicks for free..:mad:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Here's a suggestion. Why don't U just go picnic and play golf at the same place the Banglas do? U improvise like them, and do it for free. Just go dig a hole or 2 around the field and place some flags and U can start golfing

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

stop-whining.jpeg

2406257521_259af64fbf.jpg

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal

You retarded gay dog :oIo:

The only reason you support Blangas is because they let you suck on their smelly dicks for free..:mad:

马屁精 scold 叛国狗, see already veri shiok

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

Here's a suggestion. Why don't U just go picnic and play golf at the same place the Banglas do? U improvise like them, and do it for free. Just go dig a hole or 2 around the field and place some flags and U can start golfing

You retarded dog :oIo:

I am someone of high standing..I don't mix around with smelly Blangas:mad:

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/a9JCM--zVwU&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/a9JCM--zVwU&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

is cricket a sport??

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal

Name me one Blangla that is not smelly?