• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sleeping with the boss's wife

chinchai

Alfrescian
Loyal
I first got to know my boss's wife when she comes to pick my boss up. She is one voluptious babe, full of meat, rich tits and the face of a tai tai. One year later, they were divorced, I don't know who is the one who went out to play.

One day as I was busy cruching the numbers for month end closing, I got a call from my boss ex-wife. She sounds pitiful and wants me to see her. I told her I am working but she insisted that I come. So I had to take a half day leave to see her.

When I saw her, she poured her worries over me, and was afraid of her ex-husband coming back to hurt her. She pleaded for me to stay with her that day. Being a kind person, I agreed to stay with her to make her feel safe.

3565591820_88667d577d_o.jpg

By the evening she is still scared and I had to stay overnight at her place.

3565592400_0733841181_o.jpg

But this woman is not only afraid of her ex-husband, she is also horny. All out of a sudden she sank her lips into mind.

3564774425_df7fce05f9_o.jpg

As she kissed me, she lifted my shirt off and licked all over my body. She then strips to show me her big beautiful boobs. It was the most beautiful sight, she blow me and I quickly push her down for a bang.

3564774929_95aa1f76d7_o.jpg

Boy, I just love to see those tits boucing up and down with each thrust :o

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... As she kissed me, she lifted my shirt off and licked all over my body. She then strips to show me her big beautiful boobs. It was the most beautiful sight, she blow me and I quickly push her down for a bang. ...
ze nax morning ... u woke up ... n saw a new distinct map of australia on ur bolster ...