• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sit on public toilet bowl in office and shopping mall will gana monkey pox or not?

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
if the previous user is a monkey pox spreader, and i happen to use the toilet to pangsai ...

i think high chance will gana unless i sanitise the seat with alcohol before sitting down to pangsai....

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Contagion is a hoax from day 1 but sheeple will not be able to comprehend because they are sheeple for a reason

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
The elderly men on this forum have more to fear from their balls dropping into the water when they sit down on the toilet than catching monkey pox at a public washroom.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are really one fucking cult.
Knnbccb even hand sanitiser you got your say :FU:
Go and die better.
Live in this world for fuck.
Then u better use sanitizer regularly like a dumbfuck

I never had covid before. How many times have you got it already? Lol