• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkies Willing To Pay Up To $3 Million For Condo! PAP Property Market To The Moon!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1725176519167.png

SINGAPORE - Home ownership remains a cherished aspiration for Singaporeans, with some willing to splurge up to $3 million for a dream home, according to a new survey. This means careful planning is required to avoid turning the dream into a nightmare, with home prices and mortgage rates still high.

The survey by real estate consultants ERA Singapore, which covered 1,737 respondents aged 21 to more than 60, revealed that some Singaporeans are willing to budget up to $3 million for their dream home.

https://www.straitstimes.com/busine...ou-done-your-homework-to-buy-your-dream-abode

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please do not bring the coolie gene retard values to the private condo. Ramesh and friends have a right to a high class lifestyle.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems like PAP knows the game is up and like they say, make hay while the sun shines!

I concur. I give it 3 years, then the house of cards *ahem* or condo will collapse

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How many born here sinkees can afford $3 million condos? More foreigners living here can afford that ...sinkees very few lah.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol, wait till lost jobs then happen, I know many sunkies colleagues,bought EC, hv car but meal time breakfast skip,lunch limit to 2.50 sgd or lower then est home ,lol, fuck life still stay EC some more ,pathetic, gross pay 5k, but depend on wife gross 10k, ccb no pride

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol, wait till lost jobs then happen, I know many sunkies colleagues,bought EC, hv car but meal time breakfast skip,lunch limit to 2.50 sgd or lower then est home ,lol, fuck life still stay EC some more ,pathetic, gross pay 5k, but depend on wife gross 10k, ccb no pride
That is small case
There are more satik case de woh

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies have been buying condos long before Ramesh was even a sperm.
Yes it used to be high ses Sinkies but nowadays many are coolie gene Sinkies hdb upgraders who bring with them their nasty habits and values.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is this a national newspaper or a property agent's newsletter?

What difference, at this point, does it make? :biggrin:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lansai lah some willing to pay $3m but most not willing to pay.
Is same as some uncles willing to hang $10k flowers but most uncles are not willing.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's that magic phrase 'up to' again. When will daft Sinkies ever learn? :biggrin:

"Up to 50% discount on selected items! While stocks last."

"Earn up to [amount] as a [shitty job role]."

"Each household receives up to [amount of money that was stolen by the govt]."

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's that magic phrase 'up to' again. When will daft Sinkies ever learn? :biggrin:

"Up to 50% discount on selected items! While stocks last."

"Earn up to [amount] as a [shitty job role]."

"Each household receives up to [amount of money that was stolen by the govt]."
I also not sure is the copywriters dumber or the consumers dumber :biggrin: