• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkies now accept that they are losers.

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
  • Only 36 per cent of respondents in Singapore felt that their families will be better off economically in five years' time, according to the latest Edelman Trust Barometer survey
i m not in this 36% :(

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
  • Only 36 per cent of respondents in Singapore felt that their families will be better off economically in five years' time, according to the latest Edelman Trust Barometer survey
i m not in this 36% :(
Sound like pap should prepare to be cum oppie soon! :eek:

Poor Guy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone is a loser here even for those staying in the EC and private condos.

The rich are also losers because they spend a lot on worthless things and feeding lousy people.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only 36 per cent of respondents in Singapore-meaning a high percentage of these 36% could be foreigners , so most locals are suffering for voting for the PAP.
How people can vote to get chicken wings in exchange for giving up a whole chicken later is still a mystery to me.
Sinkies ask for it