• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie woman watches hubby have sex with Vietnamese brides

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
(THE STAR/ASIA NEWS NETWORK) - A 60-year-old man in Singapore has been allowed by his wife to take young Vietnamese brides but only on the condition that she gets to watch their 'child-making process', reported China Press.

The condition had so far scared off three young Vietnamese women recommended by a bride agency to the couple. The daily quoted the agency's owner, Marco Lim, as saying that in the past several years, he had recommended women to the couple, the latest being a few months ago.

'The childless couple approached my agency and shortlisted the candidates. Each woman tried to live with them but the first two did not even make it past two weeks. 'They left and returned to Vietnam,' he said, adding that the third woman, a 25-year-old, stayed for three months.

Mr Lim said he only found out about the reason behind the failed relationships after he coaxed the women into telling him the truth.

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
The wife must be kinda of a pervert...watching the husband in the baby-making process! Wahahaha..

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think watching is not the thing that freaked out...its prolly the "instructions" LOL

imagine...

no, no..not correct...do again...

oh no, you should suck like this.. LOL

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Why bigamy is even allowed in Singapore?

And what's the name of the matchmake agency? Walau, can test water not once but three times.

I would like to sign up too.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think watching is not the thing that freaked out...its prolly the "instructions" LOL

imagine...

no, no..not correct...do again...

oh no, you should suck like this.. LOL

"not like this lah! not like that! like this like that!":biggrin: