• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie primary 6 bumi made good in K hell!

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Information Technology IT is NOT growing since Y2k.

The IT growth after Y2k, is a garbage. Anyone can work. Even Steve Jobs in Apple and Microsoft founder Bill Gates are all college dropouts.
We had seen Mobile Technolgy and games, social media, FinTech Infrastructure transformation cloud automation, AI and AML and so on/

However, all the above are being used for tracking every user and then collaborated private details into ONE DATA BASE by Rothschild and co.
If you have a Million or billions or Trillions, you will be worth ZERO as I am working on a new world order and new Economy.

This is required as the money people earning these days are unjustifiable involuting PAP ministers. All social media will NOT be part of our HISTORY.
CECA will be sidelined, and they are useless as they corrupted the entire world with their unethical programming. You may not see the guys who work in IT industry in due time as they think good evil and evil good.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
he's not telling you his side hustle, which is his real source of revenue. No one earns a million dollars, certainly not one who's only been to primary school. You steal

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkapore primary 6 qualification equals to Mudland's degree?

sinkie IQ = zero in reality because slanties can't invent.

If you have to compete with lousy ASEAN natives, that tells you how low IQ you nation of coolies peasants prostitutes rickshaw pullers opium addicts whores harlots night soil collectors stevedores porters fish mongers and food cart vendors have always been.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he's not telling you his side hustle, which is his real source of revenue. No one earns a million dollars, certainly not one who's only been to primary school. You steal

That he can accomplish it without being caught is itself an achievement. Give him due credit.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every one steals in martland. Just steal big or small.
Everyone scams in SG. So?

And I love how he said with infinite pleasure "And I moved here for good!"

Primary 6 and he made it in life. Malays who continue to stay in Sg with all the discriminations thrown at you? I say you and your descendants deserve to be poor.

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most likely. But why learn so much when in yester years, people got great jobs leaving school early and end up as ceo of banks or great journslist.

All those dropouts are not a brainer.

They may be wealthy as the talent is totally neglected in the current world system in any part of the world. If you are a stupid, moron, gay, incestuous, idolater and promote evil on earth you could be rich or wealthy. If you are a law-abiding citizen and cause no evil to anyone, you could be poor.

As I am working out on a plan for the pure meritocracy in Singapore, and all other nations, devil has been telling me again and again, that there is none in PAP government is worth with values (merits) to lead the nation. That means everything under Lion as a pseudo government and so is the PAP government, When Lion is gone, and PAP will be gone too. Lion is the one manipulating good, evil and evil, good. Devil does not want any PAP to go with me, but he wants them to Hell.

That is why PAP people burns hell money to get richer in SG with no reasoning but with a simple faith on Satan and Hell. The more you burn more wealthier a man could be is their mantra. Yes, devil manipulated such men with money in business and with 4D, Lotto for those who burn such Hell notes. Then PAP and its people think Hell is a better place to live. They are unaware Hell is so evil. It is a place for an eternal torment. They will know once they get there to realize how stupid they are.

When Shanmugam asked a IO to arrest me and I asked why. I was told i am arrested for unsound mind and to be taken to IMH for observation. I shared with you my ill-treatment there, but they could not bring cardiovascular failure as planned. Devil accepted their failure as I am not stupid as to how to take care of myself under any situation. But I can't forget a CECA doctor whose last name is Sarkar (--> Sarkar is a Sanskrit word that means government). No wonder such evil doctors are imported into Singapore to inflict evil on the law-abiding citizens.

Though I spent few days there at IMH, I learnt a huge lesson as some are crying inside and some are laughing uncontrollably, some are shouting, and some are talking to themselves, but I was observing, and I kept my mouth shut.as devil was so uncontrollable as he has been talking to me nonstop for the past 16 years. Then I realize how Shanmugam and PAP sided with devil despised my spiritual authority and powers to make good folks worthless and worthless folks to lead a sumptuous life on earth. This is again Life here on short as it is temporary only as a permanent life starts the moment the man dies. That life is based on the lifetime karma as to how well you lived.

Take your time to read this and sync these insights in your soul, spirit and mind as memoirs. I know what Singapore politicians and officials in inflicted evil after ever, over and over, again and again as those incidents are indelible in my memory. I have not spoken a word to any of those who inflicted evil on me as I have controlled my anger. However, I have a vision and mission to do here in SG and to the world. At that moment, I will speak to every single MP and family, and you will know why you will not be given a second chance/

On several occasions my GOD restrained the lion to live and let live until every MAN completes his race in the earth with a natural cause of death.
Not one time and not two times but several times. God also asked devil if he revealed my pain, the sorrows and the consequences to those who inflict evil on me. Though God restrained devil, but he was speechless, but he made it clear he will accept condemnation to leave the earth before appointed time. Tf this applicable to devil, then it will be applicable to all those who sided with devil. In the past men lived for 85, 90 and 100 years before going down to the Hell. None in SG out an effort to go to Heaven because of sexual immoralities. Now those 4G leaders must depart in their 40s or 50s.

Did LION WARN Mr. Shanmugam on these??
I don't think so as Shanmugam spent more time inflicting evil on me than the time he put for the Yishun community.

Devil is promoting Hell as Hea0van ----> Planet Heaven is a better than earthly life. There is no water in Hell and no oxygen to breath.
devil is promoting Hell as brightness light. Hell is utmost darkness with no sunlight. That means there is no day, week or month. every day is dark and night.
Devil is promoting Hell is wealthier than earth. That is untrue. Evey individual in Heaven get a private house just for himself for herself. There are no 72 brothels or 28 pearly white handsome boys to have perverted sex.
There will be no happiness in Hell as everyone will be doomed and gloomed despite, they are all nude. No sex in hell either as they are all 100% spiritual. You can't see Satan in the Hell as he will be incarcerated into a separate prison until judgments. After judge met, it is going to be terrible Hell fire. Everyone in the Hell will be total nude. They will not be given any clothing to cover up their asses. Everyone in the Heaven is clothed in white robe. This is the pathetic situation of Mr. LKY who is naked with no PAP white-dress. Every time happen to see a pap minister and I considers he or she is stupid to wear such a white clothing as it is dress code for Heavenly folks who lived a corrupt-free life. Everyone in the Hell is barefooted with no sandals or footwear. In the Heaven the folks are modest with footwear

Satan will be nude and barefooted and so Mr. Shanmugam when he takes up the stand.
I am foreseeing an utter humiliation for Satan and his human agents in governments (plural emphasied as JOe Biden, Kamala haris, Xi Jinpeng. Modi etc to name a few.

Can the above information Lion share truths to his followers??
No. If he reveals these truths, they will ditch him.

When I demonstrate the truth, several of you would want to ditch Satan too as he is a darker angel.
All angels in Hevan are dressed up with dazzling white and they are all brighter than Satan.

Host of heavenly angels will come down to bring divine law and order when Satan and Dragon are arrested and all evil men on earth to take the stand to testify before all men on earth. It is going to be spiritual. It will not be a mystery anymore as it is now revealed to you.

As I had seen the Hell in a vision on multiple occasion, I even get a chance to see the bottomless pit which is forbidden for any man to get there. Satan is furious on me as I am the only one who was privileged to get a glimpse of it. None of you know what i am talking about. Even though my visons were ended in hour or 2 each time, Hell is NOT a place to dwell as it a place of torment and the temperature of the Hell is almost equivalent to the surface of the Sun.

Last edited:

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
i predicted millions of deaths due to pandemic even before the PATIENT ZERO die in Wuhan in 2017. Several did not believe e but that was OK, but they all came back to me when it came to pass during end of 2019. Now I am predicting-one third of the total population whom i call fools (or losers) to be cut-off from earth as they face the capital punishment for the crimes liable for the death under Divine Law as the judgement of God, yes! Thats a whopping ...one third of world population during a farewell meeting with Lion and Dragon

Singapore is the seat of Satan. Satan is a No.1 EVIL SPIRIT and his 's role os to deceive men and then woo them to Hell when they die. Though he has an all-seeing eye to see anyone or anyplace, he can see only but he cannot infer what is going on inside the soul/mind of an individual unless he enters into your body to read or grasp your mind. That is his limitations. God on the other hand, He infers our hearts and souls from Heaven. He does not have to come to everybody physically, but He can understand or communicate to all at once simultaneously and concurrently. To make you understand this better, God can infer 8 billion people all at once. Satan has to go to everyone physically as he cannot understand 2 persons at the same time. God is truly multitasking as He is omnipotent.

I knew Satan really well as he has been in my body from day 1. He is keeping my body as his throne, and he comes back to me wherever he goes oat, but within few seconds as he is afraid if God reveals any secret with me. Also, Satan tried to communicate to God through various methods. God did not answer his prayers due to homosexuality in the earth is the paramount issue on this planet. Also, Satan using me like a hostage to communicate to God or infer God's plans through me. Satan knows I have access to God and Jesus through Spirit.

MY VISION AND MISSION

Where there is no vision. men perish (Bible)
"Where there is no vision" or sense of responsibility to keep the law, the people perish for its lack of enforcement; but the one who keeps the law in such times is blessed and happy (Prov. 29:18 cp. Judg. 2:7-19; 17:6; 18:1; 19:1; 21:25; 1Sam. 2:12-17 1Ki. 12:28-32; 14:14-16). This verse emphasizes the importance of vision in leadership in God not men. PAP leadership comes from men and mines is coming from God to lead folks unto heaven just like Lion leads men to Hell

⚡ *My Encounter with God Almighty: *

I was FILLED with THE Spirit God to see a glimpse of God Almighty tangibly in a vision few months after my earthly father died in 2009, I have personally witnessed my Heavenly Father God with my own eyes. When God revealed Himself to me in a vision, I witnessed His feet standing just next to me. I was immediately wanted to see Him and talk to Him F2F and I tried to LOOK UP TO HIM, my eyes were unable to see beyond anything above a certain range of vision of few kilometers. I can see Him for up to 3 miles before the horizon due to the curvature of the earth. I was ONLY able to see His feet within my vision range. Then I realize He is greater than the world that we live in. Immediately I heard the Voice of Holy Spirit vocally who reminded me of the Bible verse Heaven planet is his throne and the planet Earth is his footstool. As I heard the voice of Holy Spirit, who Quoted the Bible as the reference, I immediately confirm my vision is 100% True (Not an error).

Then His hands came down again and that lifted my right hand up i was holding His Finger with my right hand just above my head. He swirled my hand as my whole body rotated in an amazing dance step. He spun me with a remarkable speed of the spinning that I could NOT imagine. It was such an experience of true Ecstasy. The spin lasted for few moments each time. I saw the Holy Feet of God again. I was standing under His feet dancing with joy. Then I realize my body was like the size of an ant as I danced. I humbled myself as I felt how small i am compared to God who created not only plant earth but all the stars and everything in the Universe.

Again, I was holding hands and this time God span my hands and i literally spun me with a relatively higher speed. I still refresh my memory, the speed of was inconceivable for a normal human bring. Towards the end of the end of the vision, I saw the Open Heaven and I got a glimpse of my earthly father in the Paradise with a smiling face who passed away by wrongful treatment and medications due to wrath of devil, but he is now comforted and is extremely happy. The vision lasted within few seconds. It was an amazing experience of Holding my Father’s Hand as a child of God He DID SPIN me around with His Finger. It took few days to struck in this Awe of ecstasy as the vision remains an INDELIBLE Experience in the Highest Chamber of my heart for God. Ever since I have been communicating with God and Jesus through Holy Spirit and I have access to both of them at any moment in my life. Only significant details relevant to the event I outline below. Ironically when I see God, the lion was inside my body. He was terrified as he never expected me to have such a vision from the God who created me and him. That is because devil is forcing me to have sex with him every day and every night. I hear him speaking vocally to me like a patient in wood bridge. But i have resisted him but he never leaves me alone.

Satan is like a stray dog not leaving me (not even a minute) as he goes out and comes back within few seconds later/ as he is forcing me to fall prey to his lust.
It is impossible for me to engage sex with the LION as he cannot tempt me as i am sure everyone of you here nay puke/vomit if you see the lion in person. He has darkest skin with erectile dysfunction. He is darker than an African male. Though God, Jesus and Holy Spirit are 3 distinct individuals, but they working as
one in harmony just like a married husband and wife as one in harmony.

I have grown to a level above Satan when Satan trespass to me as God, or Jesus or Holy Spirit, I discerned Satan correctly. I also differentiated the voice of God, Jesus and Holy Spirit too individually. Satan was ashamed of himself as the whole world think s that he is God by mistake, It is a grave error. On 25th Aug 2022 at 4:15 a.m., Christ affirmed and reconfirmed of me getting the immortal spiritual body to send the Lion and Dragon off from the world. It is similar to Jesus taking\g the resurrected body after 3rd day or taking an angelic body. Christ confirmed to me that I will be taking the immortal body (temporarily) upon taking the Spiritual Platform and I will be able to see Him and God for 100% accurately face to face. This is going to be my FIRST encounter of seeing Christ and God F2F even though I had seen Almighty God in a vision as I saw His Feet and Legs. Christ reiterated that devil will NOT have "MERIT" to stand before me as I had seen devil shedding tears in a vision. So, i know in advance devil is expressing regret of leving the earth to be incarcerated. (Christ uttered the above Tamil word to comfort me)

MY SPIRITUAL WAR WITH THE STRONGMAN, LION

We may be aware that human beings as mammals we’re wired for FIGHT or FLIGHT psychologically. When we face a life-threatening situation, we will run away—exactly what dozens of New Yorkers on 911 in 2001. When "flight" is not possible, you'll stand your ground and "fight"—unless the situation makes that an equally bad option. Since devil has been tormenting me continually, I cannot run for a life as he is in my body.

Like the Psalmist cried, I did speak to my soul when I was just 21, "Oh that I had wings like a dove! for then would I fly away and be at rest. (Psa. 55:6). Hemmed in by his enemies, this seemed to be David's only way of escape. This was perhaps when he was fleeing from Absalom, and his enemies were within a stone's throw as he crossed the Jordan river (2Sam. 17:22-23). My soul comforted me that I am not alone going through such experiences. However, my experience is far intensified what i went through and going through as devil used every single man, I encounter to be my enemy literally but at the same time ridiculing my soul with vocal sound and followed by an inspiration to suppress my emotions 24x7. I knew Satan really well as he has been in my body from day I was born out of mom's womb. He is keeping my body as his throne, and he comes back to me wherever he goes oat, but within few seconds as he is afraid if God reveals any secret with me. Also, Satan tried to communicate to God through various methods. God did not answer his prayers due to homosexuality in the earth is the paramount issue on this planet. Also, Satan using me like a hostage to communicate to God or infer God's plans through me. Satan knows I have access to God and Jesus through Spirit.

TRIUMP OVER LION AND DRAGON PREDICTED

I was called to Triumph in Christ means complete mastery over satanic powers (Col. 2:14-17 Eph. 2:14-15). The triumph here is like that of the Romans in which a public and solemn honor was conferred upon a victorious general, by allowing him a magnificent procession through the city of Rome. This was not granted by the senate unless he had gained a very decisive victory or conquered a province. On such occasions the general was clad in purple and gold woven in figures setting forth his achievements. He wore a crown and in one handheld a branch of laurel, the emblem of victory. In the other he carried his staff. He rode a magnificent chariot, adorned with ivory and plates of gold, and drawn by white horses. To keep him humble in the midst of all this a slave rode at his back, casting railings and reproaches and enumerating his vices and failures. Musicians led the procession; young men led sacrifices to be offered; then came loads of spoil, followed by the kings, princes, and generals taken captive. After these came the triumphal chariot before which people strewed flowers and shouted triumphant cries. Following this came the senate, priests, and the rest of the parade. Similar to such procession, God Has promised a final Parade (Pride Parade) for Satan to walk in nude and all PAP land world leaders to take part in the nude procession before they will be sendoff directly to the Hell.

If I need to gain strength and mastery over Satan means I need to know the prison for the Satan where i will be sending him to . God Almighty Himself initialed the visons and showed ne the way and navigated as to how Satan could get to the bottomless pit. The path was so crooked as it is similar to the mines. As I have witnessed the Hell, I have also witnessed the bottomless pit. No demons or human beings can go there. I was the first man ever to witness the bottomless pit in a vision. God showed me this abyss Or bottomless pit on multiple occasions while devil was with me. Devil was terrified as it is a place for any man to go up there. I had seen this place several times because I am determined to send devil to this place. I know exactly as I had seen the recliner for devil inside the bottomless pit. This recliner is big enough for devil’s tangible body. There is nothing inside. No water and no toilet No air-con no newspaper, TV or news media There is no sunlight.

IMG_0418.jpeg

Only Bible outlines a clear picture of Hell as there are 5 different compartments in Hell as below. Imagine Singapore Prison has so many departments, =, Hell is designed for criminals like Mr. Shanmugam to ne incarcerated until judgment day. Once judgment is hoven. he will be cast into Lake of fire, and he gas to pay for it with no end. Greek: gehenna (G1067), from Hebrew: gay' (H1516), gorge or valley, and Hinnom (H2011), lamentation. It means valley of Hinnom, where perpetual fires were kept to burn the refuse of Jerusalem. It came to be used by the Jews as an appropriate picture of eternal hell and punishment. Gehenna is translated "hell" twelve times (Mt. 5:22,29,30; 10:28; 18:9; 23:15,33; Mk. 9:43-47 Lk. 12:5; Jas. 3:6). It is never translated grave, and rightly so. See note, Lk. 12:5. Psalms 9:17. The Hungry Ghost Festival is one of the most important traditional festivals in China. It is also named Zhongyuan Festival by Taoists, or Yulanpen Festival by Buddhists. The festival falls on the 15th day of the seventh month of the lunar calendar. Such festivals are symbolic of celebrating Hell while living. But aftert devil is gone he will not inspire or encourage anyone to burn incenses for the dead and worship the dead as they are infact inaccessible to human eyes.

Hell in general is a generic terminology irrespective of individual prisons or all compartments. We have a compartment for angels' demons and wicked men. None of the pastors (bastards) like Hong Kee. Joseph Prince can teach you this as they are destined for Hell as well.

❶ "Paradise" (Lk. 16:19-31; 23:43).
Greek: paradeisos (G3857) is also known as Abraham's bosom. Before the resurrection of Christ all righteous souls went to paradise where they were held captive by the devil against their wills (Heb. 2:14-15). When Christ died His body went to the grave, but He went to paradise and liberated those righteous captives taking them to heaven with Him when He ascended on high (Mt. 12:40 Eph. 4:8-10). Now this zone remains empty as holy angels carry the dead souls to the Paradise located in Heaven. God with His wisdom, He made this as comfort zone. There is light from the lake of fire shine this cell for the folks in Sheil or Hades to see and communicate to each other until judgement day. There are sufficient water and oxygen only in this zone.

❷ "Sheo["/ "Hades"/Torment compartment of Hell (Mt. 16:18; Lk. 16:19-31). -
This is important for us to know as this is exclusively for human beings who are wicked dead/ Greek: Hades (G86), the unseen world of departed men; equivalent of the Hebrew She'owl (H7585). The rebellious or wicked one went to hell where the rich man was (Lk. 16:19-31 Rev. 20:11-15). This is the torment compartment of Sheol/Hades where sould\s of "wicked" men have always gone and will always go until the end of the Millennium. The torment department of hades is being filled more every day and It will hold all the wicked dead until the end of the Millennium when hades will deliver up the souls in it, and the graves will give up all the bodies in them. Then the wicked will be brought out of here to be reunited with their resurrected immortal bodies and cast into the lake of fire (refer point number 5) for eternity (Rev. 20:11-15).

❸ "
Tartarus" (1Pet. 3:19; 2Pet. 2:4; Jude 1:6-7).
In Greek: tartaros (G5020), the deepest abyss of Sheol/Hades. This prison is a special one for fallen angels who sinned before the flood. No human beings or demons ever go to this prison. I had seen this place in a vision.

❹ "The Abyss" or "Bottomless Pit"
Greek: abussos (G12), bottomless; unfathomed; enormous; abyss; unbounded; immeasurable depth. Translated "bottomless pit; refer Lk. 8:31; Rom. 10:7; Rev. 9:1-3,11; 11:7; 17:8; 20:1-10. This is the abode of Satan and some angelic beings. No human soul and spirit ever go to the abyss. The O.T. equivalent is Abaddon and is translated destruction (Job 26:6; 28:22; 31:12; Ps. 88:11; Prov. 15:11; 27:20).

The lake of fire or Everlasting Hell or Gehenna
There is NONE in the lake of fire yet as it is the final destiny for all wicked men and angels after the judgement by Christ. This is the eternal hell and perdition of all fallen angels, demons, and wicked men (Rev. 20:6,11-15; 21:8; 22:15). In Hebrew it is known as gehenna (G1067) of Lk. 12:5. It is the final hell prepared for the devil and his angels (Mt. 25:41) and is eternal in duration (Isa. 66:22-24 Mt. 25:46; Rev. 14:9-14; 19:20; 20:10-15). Greek: limnen (G3041) tou (G3588) puros (G4442), lake of fire, the same as the Gehenna (G1067) of fire - refer to the eternal hell, and perdition of all rebels against God, whether spirits, giants, or wicked one will go there after Millennium.

To be continued

Last edited: