• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sinkie Peasants stuck in MRT again!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_2048.jpeg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Still got gongkias and gong CBs wearing a mask. It's almost 2025. :roflmao:

Let's see how long they can wear a mask when they are stuck inside a lift or train and the aircon stops working. :cool:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha.Indeed gongkia.

If not explain to me why PAP can repeatedly ass fuck these people and these people says it's for their own good that PAP ask fuck them.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal

Let's see how long they can wear a mask when they are stuck inside a lift or train and the aircon stops working. :cool:
Exactly, i dun feel sorry for them when they are stuck in the mrt breakdown, but sorry for them for still wearing mask. Confirmed vaccinated.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal

Those are the sheeple living in their own delusions aka belief system. It is a sad reality but has always been happening

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha.Indeed gongkia.

If not explain to me why PAP can repeatedly ass fuck these people and these people says it's for their own good that PAP ask fuck them.
They can either seeing the reality or remaining to be blinded and get fuck by pap forever

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dun understand people who wear masks whole day in non-medical workplace. Got a few young men in my office like that. They are scared of what, flu? Thats nothing compared to some lung disease from inhaling microplastics from masks whole day every day.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dun understand people who wear masks whole day in non-medical workplace. Got a few young men in my office like that. They are scared of what, flu? Thats nothing compared to some lung disease from inhaling microplastics from masks whole day every day.

They believe that the masks are safe and effective, to protect themselves from whatever you are carrying, and to prevent themselves from infecting you with whatever they are carrying. It's a two-way street. :wink:

It's amazing what two years of pervasive brainwashing can achieve. :biggrin:

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are all those people still standing like dumb fucks? They can just sit on the floor since the train is not moving.