• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie not on hongkie travel destination

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkieland is a small urban shithole, you can just visit Malaysia and then spend 2D1N to visit the various touristy spots in Sinkieland.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
who the fuck in his right mind will pay thru the nose to come to this crowded and forever congested shithole?
pap supporters will beg to differ i am sure

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
who the fuck in his right mind will pay thru the nose to come to this crowded and forever congested shithole?
hongkang bu’s and tiongbu’s will sure cum cum to sg when taylor swift shows up next year in early march.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They can come, but it's usually a 顺便 stopover where they stay for a day or two.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
1697576983349.png

What do you know! Taiwanese luv muslims. When will hongkie and sinkie follow suit?