• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie doctor marries Pinoy maid

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr is smart.
Phinoy has more productivity then Singkie ladies. In terms of sex, I think it's better then Singkie ladies. They are more hardworking, they don't whine about inequality and feminism. Feminism has made singkie ladies unfavorable amongst their South East Asia Peers.

Last but not least. While enjoying her Phinoy lady at the every moment. Dr needs to know how to hide some important asset away from the Phinoy wife. I think that's enough if he wants to enjoy his life.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr is smart.
Phinoy has more productivity then Singkie ladies. In terms of sex, I think it's better then Singkie ladies. They are more hardworking, they don't whine about inequality and feminism. Feminism has made singkie ladies unfavorable amongst their South East Asia Peers.

Last but not least. While enjoying her Phinoy lady at the every moment. Dr needs to know how to hide some important asset away from the Phinoy wife. I think that's enough if he wants to enjoy his life.
The dr forgot
The entire philippino kampung will come and stay at his house,