• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie Declaring How Silly She is on STOMP...

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
She just told the whole world that she is stupid and naive. How can the whole estate know that she is kind to the maid unless she go around telling people so?

My runaway maid stole my money and left me with a $2,100 phone bill

getMediumSizePhoto.do

A STOMPer claims that her Indonesian maid ran away after stealing her money and racking up a $2,100 handphone bill, which was a result of the maid's endless conversations with her boyfriend.

This STOMPer says:
"This is a true story.

"I am a Singaporean who had an Indonesian maid. She has 3 kids in Indonesia.

"She worked for me for less than 2 years and she ran off with her bag.

"In fact, almost the whole Sin Ming Avenue estate knew that I was very kind to her.

"I gave her a phone after she worked for 3 months.

"However, she was ungrateful. She stole my money and used her phone to make calls to her overseas boyfriend.

"The bill came up to $2,100 (SG dollars).

"Other maids told me that she slept with her boyfriend and could be pregnant now. Apparently, she is also desperately looking for a job in Singapore or Hong Kong.

"She also borrows money from other maids and I realised this when some of them came to ask me back for the money.

"I urge all maid agencies and owners not to hire this maid!"