• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie claimed to have bought a Rolex with fake parts in 1995 from Hour Glass

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hour Glass Singapore sold me fake Rolex accessories on the Rolex watch I bought for my wife​

This is for all future customers of Hourglass Singapore. They sold me a Rolex watch with replaced fake extras that I bought as souvenir for my wife. After 10+ years need repairs but Rolex said fake & Hourglass Singapore refused to take responsibility. @Rolex #HourglassSingapore

这适用于新加坡沙漏的所有未来客户。他们卖给我一块劳力士手表,上面有替换的假冒配件,我买给我妻子作为纪念品。 10多年后需要维修,但劳力士表示假冒&沙漏新加坡拒绝承担责任。 @Rolex @劳力士 #TheHourGlassSingapore
GXB0TC5bkAAY-ia

GXB0TC5aEAA873L

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow, the good old days of 7-digit phone numbers and 4-digit PO box numbers. :biggrin:

It was still World Trade Centre, not HarbourFront Centre.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hour Glass Singapore sold me fake Rolex accessories on the Rolex watch I bought for my wife​

This is for all future customers of Hourglass Singapore. They sold me a Rolex watch with replaced fake extras that I bought as souvenir for my wife. After 10+ years need repairs but Rolex said fake & Hourglass Singapore refused to take responsibility. @Rolex #HourglassSingapore

这适用于新加坡沙漏的所有未来客户。他们卖给我一块劳力士手表,上面有替换的假冒配件,我买给我妻子作为纪念品。 10多年后需要维修,但劳力士表示假冒&沙漏新加坡拒绝承担责任。 @Rolex @劳力士 #TheHourGlassSingapore
GXB0TC5bkAAY-ia

GXB0TC5aEAA873L

When GST was only 3%.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

GXB0TC5bkAAY-ia

GXB0TC5aEAA873L
29yrs liao de woh