• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie 76, lost in Everest. Guess the Race?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
That old fart Sinkie can join this long time AMDK resident there.

images - 2024-09-28T150737.734.jpeg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Old fart still want to climb Everest?

Don't rescue him lah. Look on the bright side, his body will be well-preserved for a very long time up there.

The Nepal mountain guides are already very busy, stop making their lives harder.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Loaded with cash, doesn’t know how to spend it. One fucking trip to scale mount E would cost about $100k

I think he knows how to spend it, it's called self-actualization. I bet he's not your typical heartlander loser queueing up week after week at SG Pools outlets hoping to huat overnight.

But evidently he did not know his limitations. :cool:

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think he knows how to spend it, it's called self-actualization. I bet he's not your typical heartlander loser queueing up week after week at SG Pools outlets hoping to huat overnight.

But evidently he did not know his limitations. :cool:

i am not sure how scaling a mountain could actualise yourself. It’s more of putting paid to a distended ego, yeah not knowing your limits