• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sinkapore = FT kill FT hub..

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - sinkapore = FT kill FT hub..</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>2ndclasspple <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>May-18 5:19 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 11) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>13633.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>knn.. sinkapore roads are getting more dangerous with these unqualified foreigner driving a killing machine..
PAP go eat shit.
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD>Home > Breaking News > Singapore > Story
</TD></TR><TR><TD>
</TD></TR><TR><TD>May 19, 2009
ACCIDENT IN TUAS
</TD></TR><TR><TD><!-- headline one : start --></TD></TR><TR><TD>4 die after lorry hits trailer <!--10 min-->
</TD></TR><TR><TD><!-- headline one : end --></TD></TR><TR><TD>Six others hurt; trailer driver was asleep in parked vehicle at the time </TD></TR><TR><TD><!-- Author --></TD></TR><TR><TD class="padlrt8 georgia11 darkgrey bold" colSpan=2>By Teh Joo Lin & Jalelah Abu Baker
</TD></TR><TR><TD><!-- show image if available --></TD></TR><TR vAlign=bottom><TD width=330>
ST_IMAGES_JLWORKERS19_FIN.jpg

</TD><TD width=10>
c.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD><!--<tr><td>
viewMorePhotos.gif
View more photos
<div class="border_dbl2_bn"">
c.gif
</div> </td></tr>--></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<DIV class=border_dbl2_bn></DIV><TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD><DIV class=vclearleft>
viewMorePhotos.gif
View more photos </DIV></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<DIV class=clear></DIV><DIV class=border_dbl2_bn></DIV><DIV class=clear></DIV><DIV class=marginb5></DIV><!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><DIV class=story_text>HE HAD stopped his trailer at the side of the road for forty winks, and was just drifting off when the 12m-long vehicle wobbled.
Mr Shukor Ayub thought nothing of it, but seconds later, a man appeared at his window, rapping furiously.
Startled awake, he climbed out, and saw carnage.
A lorry ferrying 10 foreign workers had smashed into the back of his massive 22-wheeler. Four men were killed, six others injured.
'I didn't even realise it until someone came and told me,' said the stunned 30-year-old Malaysian.
The only damage to the trailer was a loose wheel.
But the front of the lorry was so badly crumpled, rescuers had to use a hydraulic cutter and two winches to free the body of the front-seat passenger.
The accident, which happened in Gul Road in Tuas at about 4am yesterday, is believed to be the worst so far this year.
Indian worker V. Varatharajan, 23, survived the crash.
He said that the day had started as usual for the group, who were minutes away from their workplace at a shipyard at the end of Gul Road at the time. Read the full story in Tuesday's edition of The Straits Times
</DIV></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not only FT kill FT, they also like to fuck one another in public like Liu Guodong and Lee Bee Wah

Creating sibeh many jobs for sinkaporeans

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not only FT kill FT, they also like to fuck one another in public like Liu Guodong and Lee Bee Wah

Wahahha you are right no wonder Ministars of Singapore says FTs create more jobs for Singapaoreans.
Yeah to clean up the act of the traffic accident .More cleaners .

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Makapaaa, you always have good posts.
Thanks for sharing this with us.

I have been wondering at the mysterious turns and numerous wrong turns as well as lane swerving of the drivers on the roads lately. Many of these FTs like to drive their lorries on the extreme right side of the road. Accidents are only waiting to happen. I hope someone do something soon before more lives are lost.

FT or not, lives are precious.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This accident occured in Gul Road..if one is familar with GUL/PIONEER/TUAS sectors, one will see plenty of heavy vehicles, from 10 tonners to large trailers with huge containers etc...many of the lorries ferrying workers etc., are driven by FT's , wether they have licence to drive or not; one wonders. It is a common sight for these drivers to have inconsiderate driving habits, they are a danger to all motorists using these sectors...a dangerous place for drivers who are new or unfamilar...

In our eagerness to welcome of FT's and making them at HOME......LTA ( late to Act)..etc...just turn on blind eye to the driving antics of these FT's....not to mention, the numerous bicyle riders of all Nationalities, who have a disregard to the other road users, plus, all the illegal parking of huge, heavy vehicles by the narrow roads & all roads in these areas...many of these are Malaysian drivers...

Late To Act....is best at collecting revenues...other than policing the road...which was their duty in the first place>>>

Do not believe me, take out your maps, travel to GUL/PIONEER/TUAS...roads, in the morning from 5am to 6am... 7am to 9am....working hours, and late evening....go aroound where Keppel yards, drydocks etc..just roam around the three sectors...come see for yourself...

Last edited:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
i tot got some report says LTA's street lamps along that road not working for a few days already??:confused:

even though the death of these FTS mean nothing to me, LTA cannot simply absolves itself from any blame rite..:mad:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i tot got some report says LTA's street lamps along that road not working for a few days already??:confused:

even though the death of these FTS mean nothing to me, LTA cannot simply absolves itself from any blame rite..:mad:

Late to act....the lamp post is not their problem...that is another department or another 'farmed' off maintainence company...'taichi' 'taichi'...

The FT can not be travelling at 60Kmh to create such an impact, & with headlights on, can surely see the trailers,( this is not Malaysian or Indonesian Roads) even when the street lights are out of order........FT was taught by employer to TALK!...

Anyway...Sinkees drivers are just a class below these FT's drivers...they would not even see, ten Sherman Tanks, parked by the road side there.....:rolleyes:

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
In our eagerness to welcome of FT's and making them at HOME......LTA ( late to Act)..etc...just turn on blind eye to the driving antics of these FT's....

Very true. They say you can really tell these ah nehs believe in reincarnation from the way they fucking drive

I have personally experienced their Indian F1 driving skills before. Very very lucky I was not harmed (yes it was close and I could've been killed or hurt).

I don't understand how LTA lets these people drive on our roads. I guess with chance to make more money they can let anything happen.