• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SingNet Starting To Target Blogger

SNAblog

Alfrescian
Loyal
3 days ago, I was experiencing problem with my posting page in my blog. Initially, I thought the problem lies with Blogger, and decide to check out their help forum. That is where I discovered that many are also experiencing the same problem. After much discussion, we discovered that all of us are using SingNet. After some troubleshooting, we found that the way to resolving this problem is to change the proxy setting in the network setting to proxy.singnet.com.sg (port 8080). It seems that SingNet is attempting to direct all Blogspot posting to it's web proxy server. I do not know whether it is affecting all blogspot users, or only to certain targeted blogs. However, I also managed to get around it without changing the proxy server setting by using Xinha on my firefox browser. Pls do alert those you know who are facing the same problem.
Read all about it here:

http://www.google.com/support/forum...3e&hl=en&fid=25f171486e03283e00046f56bf4021ba