• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore's Population Nears 5million, Increase In National Average IQ Levels

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore's population nears 5 million with increasing number of Foreign Talents coming to our shores. We are closer to our target of 6million people as well as raising our National Average IQ levels. More highly talented foreigners mean that they can balance out the low IQ levels of those 33.3 percent of Singaporeans who are retards.

Population grew to 4.84 million, boosted by strong non-resident growthBy Imelda Saad, Channel NewsAsia | Posted: 26 September 2008 1505 hrs

SINGAPORE: Singapore's population hit 4.84 million in June this year, marking a 5.5 per cent increase from a year before.

The numbers are buoyed by an increasing number of foreigners in Singapore, boosted by the country's strong economic growth over the past few years.

The National Population Secretariat said that the number of non-residents grew by 19 per cent while the resident population went up by a mere one per cent, compared to 2007.

The number of citizens grew to 3.16 million from 3.13 million last year due to the higher number of citizen babies and more Permanent Residents taking up citizenship.

The Secretariat said there were some 18,032 residents births in the first half of this year compared to just 17,325, the same period last year.

The country's Total Fertility Rate was 1.29 in 2007 and that figure is set to go up slightly this year based on current trends.

- CNA/yb

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore's population nears 5 million with increasing number of Foreign Talents coming to our shores. We are closer to our target of 6million people as well as raising our National Average IQ levels. More highly talented foreigners mean that they can balance out the low IQ levels of those 33.3 percent of Singaporeans who are retards.

i disagree with your statement wholeheartedly, because i see no improvement in yours...

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
i disagree with your statement wholeheartedly, because i see no improvement in yours...

With a foreign talent with an IQ of 160 plus your IQ level of 40, the 2 of you will average to 100. That is a significant improvement.

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jurong and Yishun are going to have hospitals built soon.

Sooooon!!!!:rolleyes:...If it's the freaking FTs which you cannot wait to suckle up their balls :eek: do so in your own backyard. :rolleyes: Why the need to undermine the intelligence of locals you classless twit :mad:

Last edited:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sooooon!!!!:rolleyes:...If it's the freaking FTs which you cannot wait to suckle up their balls :eek: do so in your own backyard. :rolleyes: Why the need to undermine intelligence of locals you classless twit :mad:

You retarded dog :mad: It has already been proven that 33.3% of Singaporeans are retarded

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal
try to ignore him...

like someone's old saying,

it's foolish to argue with a fool, because they beat you hands down with their experience...

Heheheh....thks for the advice:biggrin: but I do enjoy duelling wif him..He never fail to tickle me :p. He's just a spoilt n classless brat waiting for a good spanking :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

twochan

Alfrescian
Loyal
IQ tests assume that you have good command of the language it was set in. If your english/chinese is half-past six, then it skews the result somewhat.

In any case, IQ tests are there to show that you're NOT retarded. It doesn't mean that you're a genius of any sort.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't be bothered honouring Clinton666 by replying directly to his posts, honestly...

Sooner or later this guy's need for attention will have to be starved by almost all of us. Isn't it true?

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where are the stats that say so u dumb dumb:rolleyes: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

You retarded dog :mad:. It has already been proven in the 2006 elections that 33.3% of Singaporeans are retarded for they support traitors, wayang artists,liars and charlatans. How retarded can one get.

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal
You retarded dog :mad:. It has already been proven in the 2006 elections that 33.3% of Singaporeans are retarded for they support traitors, wayang artists,liars and charlatans. How retarded can one get.

Gotcha!!!! I knew you would use this as an excuse :p...Tell me if one is retarded...then how come the VOTE is still valid:eek:...Please lah..just becos I don't vote for yr pappy dog org...doesn't mean that I'm bodoh:rolleyes:

*Sigh* u really disappoint me again with your intellectual disability :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't be bothered honouring Clinton666 by replying directly to his posts, honestly...

Sooner or later this guy's need for attention will have to be starved by almost all of us. Isn't it true?

True!!!True!!!..:p.but if you have some time can pray..pray...with him mah:wink:.

Powerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. They are brinigng in so many FTs because there are just one too many jerks with a low IQ like you around.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gotcha!!!! I knew you would use this as an excuse :p...Tell me if one is retarded...then how come the VOTE is still valid:eek:...Please lah..just becos I don't vote for yr pappy dog org...doesn't mean that I'm bodoh:rolleyes:

*Sigh* u really disappoint me again with your intellectual disability :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Of course you are retarded, you dumbass moron. You actually voted for traitors, wayang artists,liars and charlatans. :mad:

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course you are retarded, you dumbass moron. You actually voted for traitors, wayang artists,liars and charlatans.

Seee...u go around in circles again :eek: Beside cursing and name calling ppl...got anything better or not :biggrin: . Rich & smart ppl must have the class to tackle things graciously hor. :biggrin:

Don't make me fall asleep hor *yawns*

chinkangkor

Alfrescian
Loyal
My gosh, our total factor productivity will be brought down further ..... which means we cannot ask for higher wages for years to come.