• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporeans start online petition to govt to reduce HDB prices

temasekreview

Alfrescian
Loyal
group of concerned Singaporeans have started an online petition to request the government to “lower HDB valuations or build more affordable HDB housing for Singaporeans”. (sign the petition here)

The petition had garned over 50 signatures so far.

Besides appealing to the government to lower the HDB prices, some of the posters also question the actual cost of building the HDB flats.

Wrote Chee Wai Lee:

“Let us ignore actual affordability for now. Why isn’t the HDB working as a non-profit organization for the benefit of Singaporeans?

Is the following true? Price of Flat = (Price of Land divided by Number of Units) + Cost of Construction Materials + Personnel/Administrative Costs + Small Markup?

If not, why not? If true, then why does the HDB not report such information so Singaporeans can understand what is going on?”

A young man Naz M said he will “end up in the streets soon” if prices continue to rise:

Read rest of article here:

http://temasekreview.com/?p=12981

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
3704118534_0eb2eceae9_o.jpg

You think I give a fuck?

Go and sleep on the streets if you cannot afford it!!!

You fucking losers!!!

Hahahahahaha!!!

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
The pappies will reply that it is market forces that dictate the prices. You all lanlan in the end.

They import FTs to fill homes, to continually jack up the prices. The pappies have created a huge hole for the people and the economy but this problem can still be solved. And it had better be solved sooner than later. It is better to take some medicine now than to go for an operation later!
People have to know that only through voting can they truly change the government from a fascist to a democracy and one that listens to the people and hence works for the people.

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
3704118534_0eb2eceae9_o.jpg

Obviously, your belong to the bottom 10% of the sinkie population.
I think I must ask my kah kia to setup designated sleeping zones on the streets for these bottom 10%.
Then your can rent a space there to sleep for the night for a nominal fee.
Those who broke the law by sleeping elsewhere will be fined and charged in court.
Of course, nothing is free in sinkieland.
:biggrin: