• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporeans so blessed - so many SPAs

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
just take a walk around your neighbourhood
you see spas and health centres everywhere
you can get a wonderful massage at minimal price
you can a good massage at minimal cost
you get the touch of a beautiful woman at least cost to you
wow ..singaporeans damned lucky man!!!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Inform me or your nearest RC of such "spas". We are members of the neighbourhood watch and work closely with the police to rid our wards of all vice activities.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Inform me or your nearest RC of such "spas". We are members of the neighbourhood watch and work closely with the police to rid our wards of all vice activities.

Stop being such a killjoy these spas are beneficial to the overall wellbeing of the residents.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Stop being such a killjoy these spas are beneficial to the overall wellbeing of the residents.

If residents want better well being, stick to fucking their wives and girlfriends. They should not be unfaithful to their spouses. I fuck my wife everyday. My well being is good. Learn from John Tan.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If residents want better well being, stick to fucking their wives and girlfriends. They should not be unfaithful to their spouses. I fuck my wife everyday. My well being is good. Learn from John Tan.
Not everyone has a gorgeous wife like you who likes having sex. Some men are stuck with wives that look hideous.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why are you uptight about the SPAS..the lettering on the outside says SPA...what were you thinking?. You are like that religious person who was caught watching R21 movie at Yangtze Cinema, & when questioned he gave the classic LAM answers from his Guinness advertisement " If I didn't go in to see, how would I know, what they were selling"?

You must have been frequenting these "SPAS"...& when caught, you gave this classic reply, "Lady: I don't believe, you are blind, Blind man" Look here lady, see that tree over there?, I can't see it".

You conscience is telling...

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
SPA ladies having served the men of the country, will be granted Singapore Citizenship as recognition of their contribution.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mr John Tang...you are really one funny guy. These spas are all service orientated.They are decent places for not only women but also men.They are clean and they are an essential part of the neighbourhood. Don't be a killjoy lah. You want a good rub down??? You will never forget the happy ending. Rest assured.It's a clean joint run by Brothers!!!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ah john u are very busy here entertain most ofthe threads.

Bonus this year plenty.