• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporeans love Sichuan so much !

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Communist news agent (CNA) is particularly so compassionate on the one year anniversary.
But how come never send a minister to cry a river ?

I think mediacock should raise funds again for the victims families to show compassion. Singaporeans so rich, live in high-rise, cash rich, more funds to help sichuan.

Any other cuntry celebrate this occasion, i tink not ! Singaporeans are the best lot, love China, love sichuan.

Papees and mediacock should combine force and raise another 10 million for sichuan, dont need the modern monk, just get some mediacock jerks, shed some tears, 20 million also cum !

we love sichuan, lets raise funds for china sichuan.

I know what you thinking, if singapore kenna one day jialat jialat, who raise funds for us, China ? India?

meantime, merry with Papee, make sichuan happy, make new citizens happy, raise funds.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Communist news agent (CNA) is particularly so compassionate on the one year anniversary.
But how come never send a minister to cry a river ?

where's ur compassion?

1 child killed....painful parents....

5000 children dead....5000 times the painful parents....

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
who say i no compassion. nature gives and nature takes, no choice what.

but the compassion in singapore turns political---you dont see ?
win new PRC citizens votes

where's ur compassion?

1 child killed....painful parents....

5000 children dead....5000 times the painful parents....

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alot of pretty women from Sichuan, Beichuan and Suchou !

Always ready to betray their wives for new shippment !