• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat singaporean won mediacorpse soobahru!!!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
subaru-car-challenge-2017-3.jpg

SINGAPORE: Fifty-eight-year-old Singaporean Abdul Hamid Jonid was crowned the winner of the Mediacorp Subaru Car Challenge 2017 on Tuesday (Oct 31), walking away with the grand prize of a Subaru XV 2.0 i-S, worth S$65,000 without Certificate of Entitlement.

The annual endurance competition challenges participants to keep their right palms on decals on Subaru cars as long as they can. The last contestant standing is declared the winner.

At this year's competition, which kicked off on Saturday at Ngee Ann City's Civic Plaza, Mr Abdul kept his palm on the car for 74 hours and 15 minutes, outlasting 399 other contestants from Singapore and other countries including Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.

Read more at http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...baru-car-challenge-2017-crowns-winner-9360586

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
He won a chance to give the govt money in the form of COE. I don't call that a winner, I call that liability.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mossie won EP with no competition and more mossie won top prize.

Soon more mossie make Singapore great again.

Mossie rule Singapore.

Mossie PM next?

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bet such contests in other countries only open to locals. Here dumb contests also sinkees must compete with vc, pinoys, fake degree holders etc.

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bet such contests in other countries only open to locals. Here dumb contests also sinkees must compete with vc, pinoys, fake degree holders etc.

Not their fault.

The fault with stupid sinkies for voting in those maggots in white.
Who then bring in vc, pinoys, fake degree holders etc.

So dont anyhow blame blame blame.
Sinkies got what they fucking deserved
no more, no less

KanTouKi

Alfrescian
Loyal
This 58 year old man jin 'steady' lor .. able to 'beat' the much younger competitors to win the car.. 'salute' him sia ...

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Won the car, now need to spend money to buy COE. WTF

Other contestants from Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam. WTF? Come here to disturb. If win, then sell the fucking car to sinkies and make money off our system. Come to think of it, that's nothing new!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
we should be proud of Singapore
some of our events should only cater to singaporeans
and we should foster Singaporean unity lah

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Singaporean wins I very happy
Singaporean pr wins I not so happy
sometimes lagi angry
foreigners win lagi toolan

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Organizer should indicate in super small prints that contest is open only to Singapore citizens. But diam diam and let FTs come have fun. If heng heng, FT wins then organizer can announce that FT is disqualified and they can keep the Subaru. But as organizer, they will be seen as kong wei bo sng siao, so they should give consolation prize to the FT winner - SG citizenship.