• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporean Terrorists still the world's BEST.

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
One thing that Singaporean is really First World is indeed in Terrorism.

The rest of First World talks are true craps.

MSK is uniquely the 1st world standard.

There are others in other cases abroad. Here is another better than MSK:

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/afp/20090324/tap-indonesia-attacks-singapore-court-06f3cb7.html

Indonesia seeks 20 yrs for Singapore terror suspect

AFP
AFP - Wednesday, March 25

725402944-indonesia-seeks-20-yrs-for-singapore-terror-suspect.jpg

JAKARTA (AFP) - - Indonesian prosecutors demanded 20 years' jail on Tuesday for an alleged terrorist from Singapore who has confessed to killing a teacher and plotting an attack against Western tourists.

Mohammad Hasan bin Saynudin laughed and giggled as the prosecution announced it would not seek the maximum sentence of death.

"I don't agree with 20 years. I will continue to fight and appeal for a lighter sentence because I'm not wrong. In fact I should get a medal for this act," he told the court.

Hasan, who claims to have met Al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden in Afghanistan in 2000, has spoken openly of his crimes to reporters from his remand cell during his ongoing trial.

"I'm not wrong and I don't regret what I did. In the eyes of God I did nothing wrong... We only killed one idiot," he told AFP before the start of Tuesday's proceedings.
[COLOR="_______"]
He has also confessed to planning to bomb Singapore's Changi international airport on behalf of regional terror network Jemaah Islamiyah.[/COLOR]

Prosecutor Totok Bambang said that as "only" one person had been killed -- a male Christian teacher in June 2007 -- the death penalty for Hasan or any other members of his alleged terrorist cell was not merited.

"We would have asked for the maximum sentence if the impact on the public was great but in this case only one person was killed," he explained.

He said Hasan had been "proven clearly and convincingly to have undertaken terrorist acts together with others."

"Hasan is a dangerous man... He is the brains behind the attack (against the teacher). He planned and came up with the concept but some of his ideas were not carried out."

The state requested sentences of seven to 15 years for six of his co-accused who were also in court.

In seeking the sentences, it revealed that the cell had also planned to bomb a church and the car park of the supreme court in Jakarta.

It had also decided to bomb a backpacker cafe on Sumatra island in 2006 but aborted the attack due to concerns about possible Muslim casualties.

The suspects were rounded up in southern Sumatra in June and July last year

yansen84

Alfrescian
Loyal
what rubbish is the prosecutor spewing? is he to kill more innocent people after he is released for them to lock him up for life?

PRC_ft

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think this fucker is more competent than Backside Teo Chee Bye to be the Minister of Defense. I will salute him and sing national anthem:

[COLOR="_______"]
Mari kita rakyat Singapura
Sama-sama menuju bahagia
Cita-cita kita yang mulia
Berjaya Singapura
Marilah kita bersatu
Dengan semangat yang baru
Semua kita berseru
Majulah Singapura
Majulah Singapura

[/COLOR]

With fellow citizens like him this country will really get somewhere some days to come.

HongKanSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indonesia had at lease gave these guys a fair trial. Here I will lock them up without any trial.

This guy is really something. The following is the BEST PART:

"I don't agree with 20 years. I will continue to fight and appeal for a lighter sentence because I'm not wrong. In fact I should get a medal for this act," he told the court.

And he is not limping some more.

MSK not found for more than 1 year I still won't resign. But if this guy came back I will fucking run road at once!!! :eek:

I mean really really Hong Kan Seng where Seng = 1st.

SeeFartLoong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think this fucker is more competent than Backside Teo Chee Bye to be the Minister of Defense. I will salute him and sing national anthem:

[COLOR="_______"]
Mari kita rakyat Singapura
Sama-sama menuju bahagia
Cita-cita kita yang mulia
Berjaya Singapura
Marilah kita bersatu
Dengan semangat yang baru
Semua kita berseru
Majulah Singapura
Majulah Singapura

[/COLOR]

With fellow citizens like him this country will really get somewhere some days to come.

Question: Can PRC like you even understand this Singaporean anthem?

How many words of it can you understand?

I Singaporean I understand only 50%!