• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporean SCREWED... Foreigner is the KING.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporean are well-known with bo lan par towards foreigner except among singaporeans. :rolleyes:

No wonder all sorts of Foreigner dare to screw singaporean at will. :biggrin:

This is because, Singaporean NEVER stand united....... :mad:

Look at these 2 cocky Asians: They grin after knocking me off my MRT seat
knocking me off my MRT seat

attachment.php

These two asian-looking youths rudely barged a STOMPer off her MRT seat, even though her hands were full. Instead of feeling any shame, one even declared that he didn't care how she felt about it.

Here's what the upset STOMPer wrote in an email today (Aug 8):

"Ugly outsiders are making Singaporeans look like ugly Singaporeans.

"In an Asian-dominated society, Vietnamese immigrants, China immigrants and other Asian foreign workers all blend together as "Asian" and are wrongly perceived to be Singaporean.

"On Friday (7 Aug) I was taking the MRT from Cityhall Station to Orchard Station at 10:15 am. At this time, the train was relatively quiet, with plenty of seats available.

"As I boarded the MRT, I spied two empty seats and walked up to them. My arms were full of items - a handbag, a laptop and a shoebag.

"Suddenly, this guy in a red shirt ran up to one of the seats and sat down. I quickly moved to the seat adjacent to that seat, but then another guy sprinted up to it and knocked me out of the way just as I was about to sit down.

"He sat down in that seat and started grinning to his friend in the red shirt.

"I was horrified at their rudeness. They looked tall and strong, and are likely in their late twenties.

"I sat down at the seat opposite them and glared at the guy who knocked me over, but he only said very loudly to his friend 'I don't care' and then proceeded to fall asleep.

"They did not feel bad that they just knocked me out of my seat, or had such ungentlemanly behaviour.

"They were cocky, grinning at each other after they had gotten their precious seats.

"I heard them talking to each other in an accent that was not Singaporean. Possibly Vietnamese, although they spoke English. They spoke very loudly too, I could hear them right across the MRT.

"These Asian fellows were so rude, I just had to take their photos. They make Singaporeans look so ugly just because they blend in with the Asian crowd.

"I suggest more education for these foreign workers (or students) to ensure that they don't taint the Singaporean name."

getFullSizePhoto.do

Another example: Foreigner dare-devil stunt in SG.

Last edited:

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stomper couldn't find a seat and ranting

If it's not fellow Singaporean, it is PRC, or else Indian, or angmoh, if not then Asian

Always ranting, need to chill out over a song