• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore will see failure by December

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't the US wayang show can last till inauguration day. Singapore will be fucked by December. There is no ISD or media gaosai that can change real business perceptions and decisions. PAP is fucked and no cheating can stop it now. Worse still since privatized government agencies. No way back.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: I relish to see the shit coming. PAP have to jiak gaosai. Left hand right hand don't worry cannot hire people. This is so orgasmic. Wait for China to enact expropriation orders when their economy cannot take. Want to be eunuch king for China Emperor? Dream long long. People can see your 5 cent strategy miles away and they dont work with global financial collapses.
China will teach Singapore 5000 years of decadence.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't the US wayang show can last till inauguration day. Singapore will be fucked by December. There is no ISD or media gaosai that can change real business perceptions and decisions. PAP is fucked and no cheating can stop it now. Worse still since privatized government agencies. No way back.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: I relish to see the shit coming. PAP have to jiak gaosai. Left hand right hand don't worry cannot hire people. This is so orgasmic. Wait for China to enact expropriation orders when their economy cannot take. Want to be eunuch king for China Emperor? Dream long long. People can see your 5 cent strategy miles away and they dont work with global financial collapses.
China will teach Singapore 5000 years of decadence.

why are you so happy? :biggrin:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I like to see howlian cannot make it losers fail completely. Not enough money from new taxes, not enough money from coffers, no one lending to Singapore and no buyers for shit invesments to encash. Complete utter failure till it is clear that PAP is the complacent incompetent one.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like to see howlian cannot make it losers fail completely. Not enough money from new taxes, not enough money from coffers, no one lending to Singapore and no buyers for shit invesments to encash. Complete utter failure till it is clear that PAP is the complacent incompetent one.

like dat pap confirm lose liao...people vote pap is because of $$$$, no $$$$ no votes...:biggrin::biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is it? Are you sure? You control the voting systems?:eek: Or is it your crappy pestors told you that in the 'Brable' ? :eek:

Old man did say he'd come back from the grave :p

I think its easier to "fix" things when he's still alive & no one to stop him but then what? CPF empty, many poor Sporeans, sky high prices, biznesses closing, recession, ...:rolleyes: