• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore vs Cambodia at 1955hrs

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
haha...no lah...they will draw again...1-1

then the ang moh coach will find tons of xcuse again...

in other words, we will be back home after the group stage...

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only hope i see left are those under 15/16.. But how much they investment in them will be the future

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cambodia 1-0. And no, it's not kelong. I doubt even Cristiano Ronaldo can kelong with that shot if he tried to.

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cambodia is 1 up, broGD! Hope u got the right bet...I am still holding my ticket for a 1-2 win in favor of the lion cubs! Hahaha..

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor Refereeing, Poor Football, Poor Coach, Poor Pitch, Poor Crowd, Poor Footballers, Poor Commentary, Poor Camera work, Poor Quality of Graphics, Poor FUCKING EVERYTHING.

Last edited: